Me? Right...

He didnt even bring me back.

He just drove me off to whatever place it is...

"What award show is this? Dudeeeee..."

"The VMAs"

"VMA?! WHAT?! OMGOMGOMG I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!! CMON CMON CMON! LEGGO LEGGO LEGGO!!!!"

"Whats with your excitement?! HELLO?! You are in the same car as Justin Bieber,Shawty Mane,Kidrauhl,Dr Bieber,Jason Deeps,Derek Bieber and Jason McCann,mind you!"

That totally cracked me up. Seriously? Derek Bieber?! Shawty Mane?!

-----VMAs;Backstage

"So you do her hair,and you do her makeup. While I go get ready with Jessica,okay?" Justin told the really human looking human beings infront of him.

Right.

"Okay,lets get to work!" one of them said. A girl,around the age of 20-24,whisked me off to a changing room,handed me my clothes and told me to hurry.

After that,they shoved me into the chair (DO NOT REMIND ME) and started doing stuff to me. Tobmy hair,my face.

Five minutes later they moved away from the mirror to reveal to me a girl that diesnt look like me. At all. But a girl with sleek straight hair,defined cheekbones,pale red lips,rosy cheeks,and perfectly brown eyes...

I was shocked to see that girl doing whatever I was doing. Imitating me,my every move and action.

And I was broken out of my daydream as I felt someone drag me out and into a seat. Oh right,the seat for sitting while watching the VMAs...wow...and then I spotted a blonde girl walking towards me.

And i almost fainted.

Taylor Swift. Walking towards me. OMG.

"I...I...I AM A BIG FAN!" I blurted and did not regret ;)

"Oh,hey! My name is Taylor,you must be...Taylor! I heard so much?"

She did?

"You did?"

"Justin is like my little brother,he tells me everything...even details like you arent a Belieber,you are annoying and mean to him."

I blushed and felt like crawling into a hole at the moment.

"Haha,yeah?"

"Taylor,come on backstage with me?" she asked as she looked around for somebody,", "Selena is nowhere in sight!"

"Oh,sure..." she took my hand and I was backstage.

Yet again.

Once backstage,we were greeted with the sight of Justin looking frustrated,hands fisted in his hair.

"What happened baby?" Taylor cooed as she approached Justin.

"Jessica cancelled,and I am the first performance. Favourite girl,I do not know what to do! Help me!"

"Well for starters...maybe you can.change the song?"

"I am next up,Fave..."

"JUSTIN! WE GOT IT!!" I heard Scooter and Ryan Good scream like girls as they approached him.

"What?"

"ASK TAYLOR! SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND,AND SHE SIGNED A CONTRACT! PERFECT WAY TO START!" Ryan exclaimed as louldy as he could until I realized Taylor wasnt his girlfriend.

"Taylor,you are dating Justin?! What?!"

I said to Tay and she looked at me shocked.

"Its you,you goon." Justin said calmly.

Oh crap.

Me?!

Dang it!

Holy tuna!

Holy mother of pie!

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...