Big Mac Girl got the guts,the guts to diss Justin Bieber,that is....

"Wait....what did you just say?" he eyed me suspiciously as I tried to get away....

"I said,you suck more than Harry Potter! Kbye!" I Ran for it,than I heard his reply,which,happen to sound like....."Girl,come on! Harry Potter is a crappy movie!!! " I laughed at his response. Harry Potter does suck. I mean,I slept five minutes after they started flying the car.

And than I realized something.....

I forgot to go pee. DAMN THAT BIEBER! Ugh........Okay,okay,I just gotta go there,and pee. Okay now. I went on Ninja Mode and tip toed back to the bathroom. Step by step,I snickered,thinking about how awesome I am...FINALLY! The bathroom! As I opened the door,I felt someone pull my arm.

Agh. Shouldn't have said that Harry Potter thing,right?

Right.

I learnt my lesson. Now let me run........

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To the ladies?"

"What makes you think you could?"

"Human rights." I said. Then gave myself an imaginary pat on the back for that really awesome come back....

"Hah,you ain't going anywhere..." I turned around to look at him. Damn. I hate this guy so much.

He sings like an angel.

An angel.....haha.....an angel that eats Big Mac,that is....

"I don't care,I need to pee. In the toilet. Where the girls pee at. Yknow?"

"Like I would let you go after you dissed me....."

"Wait,I totally forgot you can go to the ladies! You're a girl!!!! Kay,c'mon! No peeking,though. Girls should stay together and protect themselves from pervs that roam the halls of build-"

"OKAY OKAY! I get it! Fine! I'll let you go!!!! Just stop that!" he exclaimed in horror and shock mixed into one expression. I laughed at his insecurity of haters calling him gay and a fag.

Even if I am a hater,or disliker...I respect. Fag is just too much. Mmh hmm. As soon as he let go,I ran into the ladies,oh god,my bladder was gonna explode!

As I went back to Allie's side,I saw her arms crossed....standing there like my mum. She's angry...oh well. Wait.

Angry?

At what?

Me?

Oh no...

He didn't....

He did!

Oh god.......

"Now tell me what did you say to Justin?!" she yelled at me...........

Here comes the drama.....

"Compared him?" I muttered under my breathe,hoping she did not hear that but she did...

"WITH????"

"Harry Potter?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU KNOW HARRY POTTER SUCKS AND EVERYTHING! how could you?!"

Dang it.....

After explaining everything to Allie,she finally cooled off a lil and let me off the hook. Thank God......and after all that lecturing,it was time for the meet and greet.

Whoo

Hoo.....