This Is It x]

Selena's Point Of View...

I didn't do it. I didn't sabotage the scores,honest. I only ruined her dress but not the scores! And her expression when I told her the news broke me,she didn't even suspect me! But everybody else did.

Sitting in my dressing room I felt guilty,her dress and her performance was sabotaged and I had a part in it! Yes,I should be gloating and be happy. But she thought of me as a friend! Most people would jump on the cart and say that it was me but she didn't!

Why?

Did she really think of me as a close friend? She does! I stared at my wardrobe,and something in there made me get up and walk over to it.

Taylor's Point Of View...

"This one is for the boys with the boomer system

Top down A.C

With the cooler system!

When he come up in the club,

He be blazing up

Got stacks on deck like he savin up

And he ill

He real

He might gotta deal

He pop bottles and he got the right kinda bill

He cold

He dope

He might drink coke!

He always in the air

But he nevah fly coach

He got me on a trip trip

Sailor on a ship ship

And if he makes you drip drip

Kiss 'im on the lip lip

Now that's the kinda' dude I was lookin' for.

And YES you'll get slapped if you're lookin,oh.

I said 'Excuse me,you're a hell of a guy.

I mean my,my,my,my you're like pelican fly

You're so shy

And I'm loving your tie

You're like sleeker than the guy with the thing on his eye,oh!

Yes I did,

Yes I did

Somebody please tell him who the eff I is

I am,

Taylor Lynn, I mack em dudes up

Back coupes up

And chuck em dudes up."

I rapped along with Selena. We were practising for the Super Bass performance later,and honestly? I had a good feeling about this!

"Taylor,you there?" Selena chuckled. She looked pretty,the purple pants and white top. But she wasn't wearing the hoodie xD

"Oh,haha yeah" I sighed and continued looking at the lyrics to Super Bass.

"I have got something for you,here." She smiled and dragged me to her dressing room two rooms down.

"What is it?" I asked,nervous,what if its bugs?! I'm afraid of ants.

"Close your eyes...and just follow me..." She covered my eyes and pushed me to wherever we were going. "Now look," she uncovered my eyes.

The most beautiful dress I ever saw was on a hanger before me. It was a lush silver colour (----» Don't mind Selena,its her dress afterall.) and it was just...beautiful. When I thought the pink dress was beautiful,this dress was perfect.

"Like it?" Selena asked,grinning. I almost slapped her in the face,I LOVE IT!

"I love it!!!" I hugged her in a tightness so dangerous she could've suffocated and died.

"Glad you did,Tay."

I'm glad I did,too.

Selena's Point Of View...

I'm so glad she loved the dress,it was one of my favourites. It is my favourite,now.

Seeing that look on her face when she saw the dress,she glowed. Her cheeks turned a pale shade of red,her mouth was agape,she was just shocked.

And this was when I realized,I took her as a friend. A good one. I don't hate her,infact I love her. (No homo)

All this time she took me as a friend,she changed her view on me from a really big bitch to the sweet girl I 'am'.

But I need Justin. Taylor loves him,and I do,too. What am I to do when its so wrong? But somehow for me feels so right?

She was now singing Invisible by Skylar Grey which is exactly how every girl in the world feels.

What do I do?

Taylor's Point Of View...

Just another half hour and the concert's starting. I can practically hear the screaming Beliebers. For the past two hours I have been practising and practising.

Especially for Party In My Head,its kinda fun to sing that song but its hard to perfect it,though.

"You ready,Taylor?" Usher asked,his head popped into my dressing room.

"You bet!" I stood up and walked out the room to hug him,all in the sake for good luck ;]

I took a deep breath,well people,this is it.

-----

A/N

IT AIN'T SELALA,AFTERALL!!!!! Trust me,I was surprised I wrote such a twist in the story. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Who am I kidding? This ain't no twist =.="

Anywhoo...Follow me on Twitter! @LilMsRauhl x]