It is that way...

Taylor's Point Of View (PMS-ing,maybe? -Justin)

Why was I crying? Oh,I don't know,the boy I loved is being cried over by a friend!

And in the girl code handbook (or something),if a friend cries over a guy,he is out of bounds. And I always stood by that rule.

"Uh,I fell,it hurt?" I lied nonchantly.

"Are you alright?!"

No.

"Yeah,yeah I'm alright." Not. Pesky little liar...

"Where's the cut?" shit. Didn't think bout that,did you,genius?

"Uh,no cut. Just...fell."

"You're lying. You're lying,aren't you?" He said as he threw his hands up in disbelief. Ah,hell.

"No?"

"Yes,yes you are! Why lie to me?!" He hated people lying to him. Not like I cared anymore. Mole.

"Because I can!" more tears streamed down my cheeks,My eyes blurry.

"No,you can't."

"And why can't I?!"

"Because I trust you?!" he blurted and covered his mouth almost immediately. I opened my mouth to back talk him but couldn't find the words to do so.

"YOU DON'T! YOU NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING,AT ALL! TRUST ME?! MY FIRST AWARD SHOW WITH YOU,YOU HAD TO PUT ME WITH A COSMETIC WIELDING MAKE UP 'ARTIST' TO MAKE ME PRETTIER! IF THAT IS TRUST,I WOULD PUT YOU WITH A PLASTIC SURGEON AND SEE HOW THAT GOES FOR TRUST!" I yelled,everything flooding through me. Emotions like anger,sadness and disappointment seeped through my eyes as the tears continuously fell,beating on my cheeks like raindrops.

Then right there and then what I never thought would've happened,happened. He kissed me. He kissed me like no other. I closed my eyes but the tears still fell. This was wrong,but what can I do? I loved him,but not until my heart ached. And this is when there is still a turning point. I can change everything back around.

I pushed him away and slapped him. Hard across the right cheek (his right).

"Get away from me!" I shouted between sobs. I grabbed my things and trudged out the door. He pulled my arm to pull me back in. I tried my hardest to resist but he was too strong. He looked into my tear-ridden eyes and said,

"Taylor Lynn Evans,do you know how much I trust you? I trust you enough to listen to you asking me to get my Beliebers to be our tour guides. Enough for me to tell you things that happened before that I would never,ever,ever tell anybody.

Enough for me to leave you with these secrets...

I love you.

I've a crush on you.

Everytime I'm not with you,I miss you like crazy.

My heart beats like a maniac when you're near.

Nothing matters more now than you.

One last one:

I love you so much...my heart aches."

The fact that he professed all this is wrong. I had to leave. I pulled out of his grasp and headed to Pattie's room. This time,he did not dare pursue me.

-Thy next day-

I woke to Pattie asking me to wake up. After last night,I trudged along to Pattie's room and told her everything. She as kind enough to let me sleep with her that fateful night. Aka,last night?