I'm about to puke,Omg.

Justin's Point Of View...

So the engravement thing. Right. Right. What should be engraved on it? Uhmm...

"Justin,hurry up! We have to get back soon!" Mum rushed me.

"I can't think of what to put on it!" I sat down on the comfy chair infront of the counter.

"What about a song lyric?!" Mum and I was practically yelling at each other in public now.

"Why not you help me pick some song lyrics?!"

"What about a song from some boy band?!"

"Why not you tell me some boy bands?!"

"What about some real popular boy band everybody is talking about?!"

"Why not tell me who?!"

This is plain ridiculous. Seriously.

"WHAT ABOUT ONE DIRECTION?!" Mum let out an exasperated sigh and threw her hands up in the air.

I know them,pretty famous people. Especially in the UK. And yeah I know some songs like 'What makes you beautiful','Gotta be you','I want' & other stuff like that.

"WHY NOT TELL ME WHAT SONG,THEN?!"

"I only know Gotta Be You,Justin." Mum stared at me,her arms akimbo.

"GOTTA BE-Gotta Be You,it is then. Now what part of the song?"

"The song title."

"Nice. So its settled?"

"Yeah,yeah." As I turned around to face the person attending to us,I saw the guy staring at us,in shock.

Then he burst out laughing.

"What so funny?" I asked. Did he tape the whole thing down or?

"You and your mum is hilarious. So what did you want to engrave on this?" He asked politely.

~le skip this part~

Mum and I was hanging around in the store for about an hour before the whole engraving thing was done. Well,finally.

"Thank you,Mr Bieber. Do come back next time." The lady returned me my credit card and I left.

Okay. Let's go get ready for some awards.

Taylor's Point Of View...

Well finally! Allie decided to get back to the hotel so we can get ready for the award show starting in about three or four hours.

Allie quickly took out her red dress and a small,satisfied smile. She hung it over some chair and began running to the bathroom,with me in tow.

"Taylor be serious! You or me first?!" She asked anxious.

"What?" I was confused!

"You do my hair and make-up first,or Vice-versa?"

"I don't kno-"

"You first then!" Allie shushed me and took out her make-up supplies which was quite alot. Allie is Allie,afterall.

She began combing through my wavy brown hair,hissing at the tangles as her comb encountered them.

"Geez,woman! Calm down!"

"I can't! Its a freaking award show!" She was practically pulling my hair out of my scalp by then. "Kay,tangles out the way." Is it me or did what she just say rhymed?

AND THEN she held out this pair of hair straighteners. Damn,it looked painful. She straightened my hair,quickly but carefully,and by the end of eight minutes she was done straightening it. HALLELUJAH! (sp?)

"White dress,right? RIGHT." She began tapping her feet and here was torture:Make-up by Allie. The last time she did my make-up (Which is like two months ago for a birthday party.),she put on so many layers of lipstick,lipgloss,mascara,eyeshadow and whatnot. I felt so suffocated! My pores,they could barely breathe!

"Close your eyes,Tay." Allie ordered. As soon as I closed my eyes I felt a brush sweep across my skin,am I going to regret this? Maybe.

~30 minutes later~ ALAS SHE WAS DONE! Well,I should've said that ten minutes ago but I was too lazy to think so I just said it now. Okay so,I might have complained about Allie's make-up overuse on me just now but now? It was like she did magic! And luckily,she didn't use much on me so...GOD I THANK YOU.

Instead of me doing her make-up,Allie refused and did her own make-up instead. Ah,whatever. As Allie was doing whatever she was doing to herself in the bathroom..I changed into the white dress we bought for me to wear the other day.

Well,this was a beautiful sight. (---» Picture there ) By the time Allie was done,I was lying down on the bed,eating potato chips. What? I'm hungry!

Allie was beautiful,ravishing to say the least. Her whole outfit matched perfectly and you could tell she was proud of it.

"Nice? Yeah,I know right? Its perfect." She flattered herself,causing me to chuckle.

"You look beautiful,Allie."

"You too,Taylor. I've been told the driver's already waiting for us. Let's go!" She fist pumped the air excitedly and we left.

Oh boy,I feel something bad coming along.

-AMAs pre-show-

Oh look what I just found out? Selena's the host! (I know she's not,but let's play pretend,okay? ;] )

"Hello everybody,its me Selena Gomez! And wait...wait,holdup. TAYLOR IS THAT YOU?!" Selena screamed and I whipped my head back to see her. Funny thing was,Taylor Lautner,Taylor Swift and I all turned to face her.

"TAY TAY TAY!" She tackled me into a hug. So she was finding me,then. Haha. :)

"Hey Selly!" I chirped. "Oh before I forget,Allie this is Selala. Selala,this is Allie,my best friend."

Allie gave her a warm smile and they shook hands. Then hugged. Awweh.

"Taylor,you left without saying goodbye! You know how bad that feels!" She complained and hugged me once again.

"I'm sorry I had to. Can we change the subject?" I asked,tensed.

"I was just messing around,Tay. Well my,you look gorgeous today! Oh speaking of gorgeous..." she looked in a different direction.

I almost fainted.

There he was. Teenage heart throb. Justin Bieber.

"Well hello there,Mr Bieber!" Selena hugged him when he was close enough.

"Hey." He smiled. Allie was like jumping and talking to him about the past year while I just stood there awkwardly.

"Ok guys,seems like we have to take our seats now!" Selena announced and everybody headed into the stadium? Whatever.

And as Allie and I found our places,I was so damn relieved that I was sitting afar from Justin. But beside non-celebrities. What a breather.

Screams erupted as the show started without me even realising.

"Oh my gosh,Taylor! I'm so excited!" Allie squeezed my hand as I put on a fake smile.

I feel so uncomfortable,I think I'm about to puke.