U suck so much,Harry Potter got nothing on me

"Uh,whatever...here is your pass ill see you later..."Allie said as she eyed the entrance hungrily. Oh well,more time for me anyways :)

While walking to McDonald's,I saw this guy in a grey hoodie walk towards McDonalds too. It is so deserted i notice stuff like that? 0__0" right.

He walked in to McDonalds before me and ordered two big macs without pickles blablabla. Well,long stiry short he was being really naggy.

"Dude. This is McDonalds? Not some fancy restaurant! Please,just get on with it!" the guy behind the counter mouthed me a 'thank.you' and that dude just loosened up.

When he was supposed to pay,i tell ya. He did not have his wallet.

"Oh god,sorry! Wait,i might have a ten in he-"

"Hey,err*reads nametag* Eric,here is $10. Keep the change. Can i take my order now?"

"Did you just...? Oh god,thank you! I owe you one!" he thanked ne and he walked away. He bet he does.

"Thank you for helping me out there,so i see you know Justin Bieber?" Eric said. Justin...Bieber?

"Yeah Justin Bieber,that was the guy infront of yo-okay,i can see that you didnt know..."

I said that outloud. But Justin Bieber was infront of me getting two Big Macs with all the blablabla? Whoa.hahaha

"Ha,its alright. I want a Big Mac. Minus the pickles. But i aint like him so,thats about it?" i grinned and Eric happily took my order.

----1 hour later----

It was 12pm and I am officially bored half to death. Maybe i should go in now? Maybe Allie would still be waiting. I mean,that dude bought two Big Macs =.="

Oh well. I walked into the entrance and showed the tickets and stuff. I went in to see Allie talking to this black guy.

"Allie? Yeah,I am here?"

"Finally! Kenny,my best friend,Taylor Lynn Evans." she introduced. Kenny,eh? OH! Bodyguard guy!

"Hi Kenny,I am who she just said who i was!" he chuckled and gestured me to sit down.

"So taylor,not a big Bieber fan? But i can tell Allie is..."

"yeah,not really. Sorry though,but compared to Harry Potter? GO HARRY!"

We talked like this for hours. With me continuosly embarrasing Allie with my non Bieber vibe.

"Excuse me,i need to go to the ladies. Catch up later! Wait. Where is it?"

"Down the hall,second door on the right."

"Thanks"

I walked. Down the hall,and opened the second door. On the left. I stepped into the wrong room and realised that when i saw fan mail sprawled all over the floor. As i turned around,i bumped into somebody...okay. No shit but its him.

"sorry,wrong room. Bye!"

"Hey its you! Big Mac girl!" he exclaimed.

"Excuse me? Well,whatever,i need to pee,err,catch ya later. Btw. U suck. Compared to Harry Potter. You suck. Kbye!"