It's all just an act...to me,that is...

~Taylor's point Of View

The photo was on Twitpic,and everybody,(12 million++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ people) saw it. The comments were harsh.

"@LalaLand:OMG THEY LOOK SO IN LOVEEE!"

"@AngieMcRoe:WHAT?! HE'S TAKEN AGAIN?!"

"@BieberNinjaxx:Oh,no biggie,SO much better than Selena...."

"@AllieBieberJunk:LOL,Taylor,you made it big!"

"@RainbowBieber: @AllieBieberJunk You know her?"

"@AllieBieberJunk: @RainbowBieber My best friend ;)"

And of course,that was Allie.....DUH.

And then I saw a comment....

"@Selenagomez:JUSTY BEAR! WHY ARE YOU WITH HER?!"

*Gulp* I am dead meat. The whole world could've already seen this. What am I suppose to do?

"Taylor?" Scooter asked,well,one thing Justin's crew is right about is that Scooter is like the dad in the tour crew people (thingy lol)

"Scooter,what am I suppose to do?"

"Okay,well,it could be a good start,like,the world now knows that he is yours now....."

"YEAH!" Justin yelled and fist pumped the air. When we looked at him,he just blushed and walked away,right...

"Okay,Then what do I do? Because I am still a normal kid!"

"Not for long you're not...Justin has a concert in Singapore tomorrow,as it is foreign land to us,there will be a huge group of people wanting to know more. So,he will introduce you to the Singapore crowd."

"Oh,I love Singapore! My mother lived there at one point of time,and I went there before,it's pretty!" well true,my mother lived in Singapore before,the culture,the everything...is just so magical...

"Well,that's good...so,you okay with it? And you will be singing a few songs like...Taylor Swift's 'You Belong With Me' Rihanna's 'Only Girl In The World' and whatever song you wanna sing,just tell us by tonight..."

"Mmm,yep yep,sure,uh huh,okay,CAN I GO NOW?!"

"Hahahaha,okay then,Justin,bring your GIRLFRIEND home?"

Justin chuckled,took me by the hand and dragged me to his black range rover.....

The whole trip home was silent,and I was sulking,I hate all this new things. It sucks.

And a whole fifteen minutes later,my house came into full view. But. Paparazzi was everywhere. EVERYWHERE! Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god......damn damn damn damn damn

Well,I must've looked like a cat that got splashed by cold,-20degrees water,because Justin chuckled and reassured me it was normal.

"Taylor,it's alright,it's normal,trust me. Normal....." I just looked at him and felt a sad smile form on my face.

And because there was so many people,Justin could not drive away so he had to go in with me,damn right?

Shoving and pushing through the throng of people sucked,some fat paps are just plain sweaty and sticky,while some are just bones made of steel kinda people so,yeah...

"Justin! Who the new girl?!"

"Justin!"

"JUSTIN!"

We finally reached the porch and as I opened the door,he pulled my hand and pulled me back to him.

"HEY! I AM JUSTIN BIEBER,THIS IS TAYLOR EVANS,PLEASE STOP HARASSING HER,PLEASE?" he yelled over the heads of the stinkin life ruining paps.

He heard some questions and stuff and he replied all of them in one sentence....

"I WILL JUST GIVE YOU SOME MONEY TO MAKE,THEN YOU LEAVE,OR ELSE,WE CAN SUE YOU,HERE GOES!" and he leant in and kissed me again. This time because I knew SOME PEOPLE were there,scrutinizing our every move,I knew what to do.

I kissed him back.

Me,Taylor Lynn Evans,never knew I would do this kinda thing but I did...

I pulled away from the kiss first and looked at him,looked at his eyes. It was a golden honey brown...and it was filled with an expression I did not recognize...I turned my head to face the paparazzi and he kissed my forehead...

'Its all an act,Taylor,Its all an act..' I told myself...'An act to make them stop doing what they were doing...it all an act,Taylor...'