You got a Unicorn?

• Dedicated to Iris 'Boosh

1 Year Later...

Taylor's Point Of View...

Its been a year. Its been a good one year. Allie still pestering me and stuff.

Yes,in school some people would still go silent when I walk in but do I care? I'm free!

Nobody found me yet,well Justin sure overrates his abilities just because he is an international popstar! I guess privacy is still important and whatnot to the Government. Which,in this case,kinda helped me.

News of Justin does pop up,of course. And well,just a mere three months ago,Justin and Selena broke up. In a friendly way,no fightin no nothing.

Allie still freaks out when he appears onscreen. Beliebers still tweet me,and I still kinda reply them.

So what has happened in the past one year?

Well,I dated a jerk. Jake finally got a long-term girlfriend? Tyler,too. I learnt to cook pasta. Allie dyed her black hair red,then black again after two weeks...weirdo... Oh,Allie got a boyfriend? His name is well,JAKE?!

Yeap,I just found out last week that they were dating! Trust me.,I almost gagged.

"Taylor!" Allie called out to me.

"What...the...hell?!" I screamed. I hate being disturbed.

"Taylor,c'mon,let's go to school!" Allie groaned. I think,that Jake is bathing now cause she sounds as sure as hell bored.

"AH WHATEVER." I climbed out of my bed,dressed. Yes,I dressed and got my butt back into bed for awhile.

*school*

When I stepped into the building,everything went silent. Great,I thought things were fine now?

"What did you do this time?" Allie whispered.

"I don't know..." I answered awkwardly. Allie elbowed my ribs,causing me to wince in pain.

"What?!" I hissed.

Allie pointed towards the direction of my locker. Gasp.

My locker was painted a shade of purple. I opened the locker and inside was a small bouquet of white roses,snatching the card away from Allie I read...

'Dear Taylor,

How long are you going to hide from me? Its been a year,and it has been driving me crazy.

I missed you.

We all missed you,but I love you,still. So what do you say?

Want to meet me someday?'

No. I crushed the card and chucked it in the nearest trashcan available.

"Taylor?" Allie pleaded.

"No." I snapped at her and made my way out of school.

"Taylor! You're missing something here!"

"What did I ever miss,Allie?!" I yelled. Awesome,more people staring at us.

"He loves you! You've been dodging him for a year now,you really think he won't find you?!

Why did you even leave?!" Allie was crying,somehow. Did me leaving really hurt everybody else but me?

I mean,I hurt but not to the extent of this....

"I don't...I don't know..." I mumbled under my breath and walked away.

1 Week Later...

Its been a week since Justin found me. In school,at least. He kept sending those stupid bunch of roses,mostly the white and red ones,pleading with me to go see him.

Allie apologised for breaking out in public,but it wasn't her fault.

"Taylor...guess what?!!!" Allie squealed excitedly. Ugh...what now?!

"You got a unicorn?" I replied sarcastically.

"I GOT TICKETS TO THE AMAS!!!!!!!!!!" She was jumping everywhere.

The AMAs,American Music Awards? Oh,poop.

"Congratulations!"

"You're going!"

"OH HELL NO."

"Yes,and its in two months. So,NOBODY CAN MAKE PLANS WITH YOU." She threatened menacingly.

"F-Fine..." I submitted to her. What? She's scary!

I'm going to the AMAs. And I am not looking forward to it.