What Can I Do When The Wrong Feels Right?

Just wanna make a special shoutout to my friends that reads Wcidwtwfr,Dionne,Cara,Yi Yun,Bernice and Shania. I WANNA MAKE A SHOUTOUT!

Justin's Point Of View.

There she was,elegantly dressed in a white dress. While I probably looked like a piece of crap beside her.

Selena hauled me over and gave me a big hug. To say the least,she was honoring her 'We can still be friends' promise.

Allie was jumping around and talking to me about what has happened in the past year. While Taylor? She was just standing there.

"Ok guys,seems like we have to take our seats now!" Selena announced to the crowd and we all entered the amphitheatre (sp?).

I actually thought that Allie and Taylor was supposed to sit with me. But no,no,no. They sat faraway,with guests other celebrities invited. Damn!

After ten minutes of talking to Mum and Katy (Perry!) about random stuff,Mum had to tell Katy. =.=" Mum.

"Did you know my boy's gonna propose tonight?" Mum said,smiling as she looked at me.

Katy gasped and clutched her hand over her mouth. "Really..Justin?"

I nodded proudly. "Yeah."

"Who the lucky girl? I bet she's beautiful!" Katy gasped.

"There..." I pointed towards Taylor's direction "She is."

"Oh darling,she IS beautiful!" Katy put her right hand on her heart. "But this is a huge step,Bieber!"

"Yes,I've been telling him. But he is really in love!" Mum shrugged.

"Hmm." Was all I said.

"Okay,goodluck,Bieber." Katy hugged me and the show started shortly thereafter. "She will say yes."

Taylor's Point Of View...

The show was starting,finally. Allie just couldn't shut up about how cute Justin was. (Don't tell Jake.)

The lights dimmed and the stage set started moving. Okay. I'm scared. Out came David Guetta sitting in the thingy. After playing some beats Nicki Minaj came out.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH NICKI MINAJ.

She started singing this song that I don't know and then after that David Guetta left and she started rapping Super Bass!

"Boy you got my heartbeat running away!" Allie screamed along,gaining funny looks from people around us. Hey,enthusiasm should be encouraged,not disapproved!

When the song finished,Nicki waved and left the stage.

"HELLO EVERYBODY!" Selena appeared onstage,more people screamed.

"Are you guys ready for a good time?!" She asked. Oh,she changed her outfit?

"Welcome to the American Music Awards! Whoo! Let's start this party!" She whooped and left the stage.

~45 minutes later~

"Performing his song 'Mistletoe',Justin Bieber!" I groaned and Allie immediately stood up and jumped around. For God's sake,she's wearing a dress!

"Its the most beautiful time of the year

Lights fill the streets spreading so much cheer

I should be playing in the winter snow

But I'mma be under the mistletoe..." He swirled and pointed to the direction infront of him.

The crowds were screaming the lyrics. Allie? Of course she was!