Alas,Goodbye

Taylor's Point Of View...

"I'll explain later,Emer. Uh,hey,I really needa get into this thing and I'm in a rush,please?"

Emer smiled sweetly,nodded,and left with Ryan.

I quickly slipped into the dress and took a look at myself in the mirror.

I felt good,I felt pretty,beautiful. I ran out of the room and to where I was supposed to be at,the stage stairs.

Kenny rubbed my shoulder kissed my hair. "You'll do good,babygirl."

I smiled and as Selena finished singing her beautiful rendition of Love You Like A Love Song,I got ushered onstage by Kenny.

"Thank you,Kenny." I whispered.

"This is to all the girls out there,who is insecure of themselves. Ready? Okay,let's go!"

When I thought 'Invisible' would be playing,'Who Says' started instead.

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion but sang along,anyway.

"You made me insecure,

Told me I wasn't good enough.

But who are you to judge?

When you're a diamond in the rough?

I'm sure you got sone things,

You'd like to change about yourself.

But when it comes to me,

I wouldn't wanna be anybody else!

Sing it!"

The crowds sang the 'Na na na na na na na na na na na na na' part as I caught a breath.

"I'm no beauty queen!

I'm just beautiful me!"

I looked back and saw Emer smiling deviously at Selena,who was looking as confused as a goldfish out of water.

"Who says!

Who says you're not perfect?!

Who says you're not worth it?!

Who says you're the only one that's hurting?!

Trust me!

That's the price of beauty!

Who says you're not pretty?!

Who says you're not beautiful?

Who says?..."

The crowds was pretty worked up,screaming and all.

I sang the next verse and chorus with all my heart,knowing this was probably my last time onstage.

"Who says you're not star potential?

Who says you're not presidential?

Who says you can't be in movies?

Listen to me,

Listen to m-"

I was interrupted my Chaz running onstage,screaming "LISTEN TO MEHHHHHHHH!!!"

I shot him a confused look abd continued singing.

"Who says yoy don't past the test?

Who says you can't be the best?

Who says?

Who says?

Would you tell me who said tha-"

Chaz planted his lips on mine. My eyes were shot open,I dropped my microphone,causing feedback to screech through the speakers in the stadium.

The crowds fell silent,this was exactly like the meet-and-greet the first day I met Justin.

He pulled away and smiled at me.

"Wha-What was that?" I asked Chaz,confused shitless.

"Give me a chance,I really really like you." he replied simply.

I ran offstage.

Justin's Point Of View...

Chaz mumbled a few words to her and she ran offstage. Did that just happen?

"Go after her!" Emer hissed. Ryan did not look too happy with Emer.

Taylor,she...she looked scared. And scarred. Chaz kissed her. I felt jealousy wash all over me.

Yeah,I kissed her many times before but it was just intolerable.

I ran after her,leaving Selena to tend to the stage. Luckily,Usher popped onstage and performed 'Without You'.

Gauging from the song I have an approximate five minutes to get her.

-2minslater-

I found her. Taylor. I found her in her own dressing room,duh.

"Taylor!" I exclaimed. "Are you alright?!"

"Y-Y-Yes.." she stuttered.

"Are you sure? Chaz was just messing around I swear I-"

"Its alright! I'm alright! Justin,I am just not used to this,not at all. Maybe I should leave."

"No,don't! You are already leaving tomorrow,not much time left! Please don't! At least let me have the night?"

"F-F-fine..." I hugged her and she urged me to get my ass up there to perform for the ever screaming thousand strong crowd.

She's staying. She's not leaving.

Taylor's Point Of View...

As soon as he got onstage I ran out the building. I took a cab back to the hotel and packed everything that I got.

"Mum,I'm going back tonight. Pick me up at seven tomorrow morning." I called my mum up.

"Sure darling! I missed you so much!"

"Me too,I gotta go now!"

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

I took another cab to the airport once I packed all my crap up. With Justin's credit card somehow with me,I managed to get a ticket back to Atlanta.

This was it. Goodbye.

And I don't even know why Chaz kissing me affected me so much...

-2 Weeks Later...-

"Taylor,we're leaving!" My parents said and I ran down to hug them. Apparently,they are going on a business venture for about three to four years in Europe.

"I'll miss you guys!" I hugged both of them. Tears was welling up in my eys.

"Jake,take care of her,okay? And Tyler,since you are now living with us,you too,okay?" My brother and his best friend nodded and my parents left.

Tyler now lived with us. How? Jake came out as gay and apparently Tyler too. So,they're dating and yeah...

LOL KIDDING!

We moved house a week back,yeah,just after I returned. And Tyler's parents left so he lives with us.

I live closer to Allie now,which was good. Once she saw me she squealed her little butt off. Typical.

So here am I,somewhere new,nowhere from where they kept the old me.