12. Onesies or Revealing Costumes

Picture of Amy up top. I'll update the casts as the story goes. :)
___________________________

Girls' night. The time where girls have a fun time together. No boys allowed. It is a time when you bond with your fellow sisters and have a great time with girl power.

There is a reason that it is called "girls' night" and that reason is because it is a night for girlfriends to get together and gossip about boys and watch chick flicks, rom coms, and general romantic movies. That is what Emma and Maggie planned with me. We were supposed to go to Emma's place since her parents went on some kind of trip. Emma was staying behind with Amy, so she asked if we could come by and stay until they came back. It took a massive amount of begging and promises to do chores and babysit her younger sister before Mrs. Morgan agreed.

Maggie and I were excited, to say the least. A time when we girls had our moment(after Amy went to bed). Somehow, and I'm betting it's from Maggie's excited mouth, our secret sleepover spread around the school. I guess it's time to tell you that Emma is rich. Her family owns a ginormous house atop a small hill at the edge of town.

When word goes around that something is going on in the Morgan Manor, which was a name given by the kids at our school, everyone gets excited. Uninvited guests end up popping out of the blue at small parties we tend to have.

Now was not an exception. I think it's also time to say that Emma has a hard time saying no. When someone asks her a favor, she goes out of her way to get to it. So when Maggie and I arrived at Emma's house, we weren't surprised to see twenty more people than there were supposed to be. Music blasted through the house and our snacks were being obliterated by those party-poopers.

Emma smiled apologetically as she led us inside.

"Hi, Nikki! Hi Maggie!" Amy ran over and greeted us. Let me tell you that Emma had the cutest sister in the world.

"Amy! How are you?" I smiled and gave her a hug.

"I'm good! Look at what Sophie gave me!" She held up a cup. I took it from her and sniffed. Sophie! How could she even think of giving a child alcohol? No doubt it was to get rid of her.

"Amy, can you go to your room and wait there until we come get you?"

"Okay!" Amy beamed. "Will you play with me?"

"Of course I will," I grinned.

She skipped to her room and I got up.

I sighed when I saw that Sophie had come along with three of her sidekicks. The Big Five was here, so it was no surprise to see so many other people who wanted to party. I glared at Maggie and she gave me a sheepish grin.

"I guess it sort of slipped," she said. "I didn't think everyone would have found out about it."

"You blabbermouth!" I said. "This was supposed to be a sleepover with only three people, not gazillion!"

Emma patted my shoulder with sympathy. "I'm sorry, Nic."

"It's not your fault," I sighed. "So, what do we do now?"

"Chase them out?" Maggie suggested.

I lit up. "That's a great idea!" I walked over to the stereo and turned the music off. I would never put myself at the center of attention, but I could not let our girls night be ruined because some party people wanted to crash.

All eyes turned to the stereo, trying to see who dared to ruin their party. I swallowed and took a deep breath. "Get out!" I shouted.

As I suspected, Sophie shoved through the crowd and came to face me. Her arms were crossed and her eyes batted. She blew on her glittery pink nails and said, "this isn't your place. What gives you the right to tell us to get out? If anyone, you should get out, Nicole."