Chapter One; The Concert

Olivia's P.O.V

Today was the day that i got to go to the one direction concert and i was a V.i.P.

I got into my One Direction shirt and put on some jeans and a pair of converse. I combed out my hair and put on my One Direction bracelets and I was ready to go an hour early.

I listened to One Direction while dancing around my room.

my brother opened the door and I screamed.

"Wow sorry." he said.

"Dude get out of my room, you don't interrupt like that and next time knock." I said smiling at him

he nodded then left the room.

I looked over at the clock and it was time to go. I went upstairs and got the keys to my car.

*At the concert*

I was standing in line in the line to get picture with One Direction. I was so excited I get to meet the best band in the world. it was my turn now I walked up to them.

"hey love what's your name?" Harry asked

"Olivia." I said to them "can I have a hug?" I asked

"of coarse." Niall said

Harry's P.OV

this girl was beautiful. I will be surprised if she doesn't have a boyfriend. and if she dosen't I hope that I could be him. I would be lucky to be her boyfriend.

she was gourgous. Wow.

She walked up to me and hugged me. i smiled at her.

Olivia's P.O.V

I just hugged Harry Styles and wow, he smiled at me!!!!

i wanted to scream but i didnt i kept my cool and wow i wanted to scream.

i walked over to Niall and i hugged him and smiled at him. i hugged the other boys and then i smiled at them.

"Okay so how about that picture?" Louis asked. i nodded "You dont talk much do you?" he asked i nodded. "No, No you dont." he said i laughed.

We took the picture and then i had to leave i walked over to my seat i was the last V.I.P out. I was in the front row it was really cool. I was like three feet away from the stage. it was eight and they were starting at eight twenty and so i had to wait. i had my ipod in my pocket. i put on Everything about You by One Direction.

*Consert time*

i watched the opening band walk on the stage. i smiled. They took their faces on the stage and i saw the blond haied one who had his hair in a quiff type thing. I smiled.

He looked at the croud. i smiled.

"Hi were 5 Seconds Of Summer." he said. i recognized the accent Australian!

I knew this band i have heard of them and i knew some of the songs from them they were pretty cool.

They started to play one of their songs that i recognized to be 'Heartbreak Girl' and 'Good Girls are Bad Girls'.

Luke looked at me a couple times which of coarse made me smile and blush but I was here for a reason. To see on of the best and most awesome groups in the world. The most amazing five boys One Direction.

later on Michael introduced all of them. Michael, Luke, Ashton and Calum. this band was really good. I have diffidently heard of them before.

*One Direction is on stage*

One Direction came out I was screaming.

they opened with 'What Makes You Beautiful' and I was screaming/ singing the lyrics. Harry looked at me a couple times and I waved at him. This was amazing I was actually at a One Direction concert my idols I love theses five crazy boys. They did about fifteen other songs.

"We are going to pull someone up on stage for our last song but we need some help doing it. Hey 5 seconds of summer come here for a moment." Harry said the four other boys joined them on stage.

"I think someone from the front row." said Luke "And I know who." he said coming off of the stage he walked up to me and grabbed my hand.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this I worked really hard on it.

 if I use pictures they are from Google images so credit goes to them! there not my pictures.

Tonight I'm a Superhero (A Luke Hemmings and Harry Styles Fan Fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें