Chapter 33: London and Paris

{Friday Morning}

Roxy's P.O.V

Today is Friday and I can finally go home. I'm so tired of this smelly hospital and bad food. I put London and Paris on some clothes and I sign out the hospital. I head to the car and see Wyatt waiting for me. He gets out the car and takes London out my hand put her in the car seat.

I put Paris and London in their car seat and strap them both in tightly. Me and Wyatt got in the car and he drove us home. When we get there we see Marley, Bryson and Wyatt's parents in the drive way. Wyatt brings the car to a stop and we get out. Me and Wyatt each picked up a twin and went inside.

We gave the twins to David and Lily, went upstairs and laid on the bed. I was so tired the hospital bed were not comfortable. But this bed is so comfy, it feels like a cloud. Me and Wyatt fell asleep for 4 hours. I have to admit it was the best sleep we had all week.

When I got up I went into the kitchen and no one was there. But there was a note on the counter from David and Lily

Roxy the twins are sleep in their crib. Marley and Bryson had some more wedding planning to do and David and I went over a friends house, we won't be back until tonight

XOXO
Lily

I head to the twins room to see them still sleep. I walk over to their crib and Paris opens her eyes and smiles. I pick her up and her eyes sparkle. I tickle her and here laughter is like music to my ears. Wyatt comes up behind me and smiles.

Wyatt turns his head to London's crib and picks her up. I can tell London is his favorite, but I won't say anything. He comes to my side with London in his arms and smiles at me. London smiles at Wyatt and her eyes sparkle.

"Did you see that? Her eyes just sparkled." He said

"I know they get that from me. Paris just did it when I picked her up."

"I guess they must really be something special huh?"

"Yup I guess they are. I mean they area my daughters," I say with a chuckle

"Hey their my daughters to you know."

I put Paris in her crib and give Wyatt a peck on the lips. He puts London in her crib and kisses me down my neck. "Wyatt stop," I say through giggles.

"But come on we have the house to our self's. Please."

"What about tasking things slow? Huh?"

"Well this is taking things slow please."

"Fine but only 10 minutes."

"Ok come on then." He grabs my hand and pulls me into the room. He slowly takes off my clothes while he sucks on my neck, sending chills throughout my body. I take off his clothes and I bring my lips to his.

He lays us on the bed slowly, put on the condom and slowly pushes inside me. I wrap my legs around his waist and push him deep inside me and he moans my name. " geez Roxy your killing me," he pulls out and pushes back in slowly.

"Wyatt go faster," I moan and crash my lips to his as he goes faster.

He goes even faster and we both hit our limit. He lays besides me and plants a kiss on my cheek." I love you so much Roxy."

"I love you so much Wyatt,"

We both get up and take a shower, I get out the shower and put on some yoga pants and shirt. I walk into the twins room and see that their sleep. Wyatt walks up behind me and looks at them and smiles.

"They look so peaceful sleeping."

"Yea they do cute. They look just like you Roxy."

"I'm hungry so I'll go cook dinner while you go put on some clothes. Okay?"

"Okay," he says

I walk downstairs into the kitchen and make dinner. Once I'm done making dinner I call Wyatt down and tell him to bring the twins. He comes downstairs with Paris and London and sets them in their highchair. We ate dinner and talked about the twins future. Wyatt fed London and I fed Paris.

By the time we were done feeding them they were asleep. Wyatt cleaned up while I put them to bed.

Wyatt came upstairs and kisses them a goodnight sleep. I got in bed and Wyatt laid next to me. He rubbed circles on my back. I fell asleep listening to his heart beat, dreaming of my two little angles named London and Paris.