Chapter 9: Stay With Me Forever

Roxy's P.O.V

This morning I'm just so happy. Marley took me shopping and got me all these clothes and shoes. But there was this one dress that was my favorite. It was all white. It fit me perfectly. This was the dress I was gonna wear on my date with Wyatt tonight.

 This was the dress I was gonna wear on my date with Wyatt tonight

Me and Marley walked to my house to try on our clothes we bought. I texted Wyatt and told him to come over, so I can get his opinion on my dress I'm wearing on our date. Then I heard a knock at the door. When I opened the door I saw the last person I hoped to see, Owen. "Can we talk please?" He said. I stood there frozen, why would he come back he cheated on me. "Um, yea come in," I said shaky. Marley gave me a look and left. Owen sat on the couch and started talking.

"I came here to talk to you because you didn't come Friday. Roxy I miss you, I know what I did was wrong and I'll own up to it. You are everything to me and I want to make things better between us." He said with hurt in his eyes.

"Well there's nothing you can do Owen. You hurt me bad. You cheated on me with my sister and then you lied to me right in my face. I've moved on and you should to, you got what you wanted and that was my sister, so please leave and don't come back," I said with tears welling up in my eyes.

I stood up and he grabbed my hand and got on his knees and started begging." Roxy please, I miss you. Your the girl I want, I love you, not her. You are my everything. We still can have a future together. Please just forgive me Roxy, I'm begging you."

"Owen get off me, your my past and I don't want you ruining my future. Me and you will never be the way we were. I've moved on. Now leave me alone and get out."

I heard another knock at the door. I shoved Owen off me and answered it. Wyatt. I gave him a big hug and he came in. Owen gave me a sad look and left. Wyatt wiped away the tears"what happened?" He said.

I sat him down on the couch and explained everything to him, starting from where me and Owen first met. Wyatt listened. And at times he got mad but I calmed him down. By the time I was finished I was crying all over again. Going back to the past with me and Owen was hurtful.

Me and him had a future planned out together but now I want my future to be with Wyatt. He listens and care for me a lot. He gave me a sincere hug." Its okay I'm here for you. And i will always be here with you."

He was about to leave but I pulled him back" no please stay with me. I don't want to be alone today." Wyatt stayed and took care of me like a princess. He cared for me like I cared for him. I just want him to stay with me forever and never leave, I want a future with Wyatt and this is where I want it to start. He's my everything and I love him so much. And he loves me, and I want it to stay that way.

I had a bad dream in the middle of the night about Owen and Wyatt woke me up. I was crying so much, I don't know what to do anymore. Wyatt comforted me and I lead my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. It was so lovely. After lying on his chest for a while, I fell back to sleep with no problems. Just me and my dreams about me and Wyatt's future together.