Chapter 23: Welcome Back

Marley's P.O.V

When Wyatt called and told me Roxy was awake I was so relieved. I literally almost lost my voice from screaming so much. He told me she'll be coming home today at 7. I wanted to throw her a welcome back party. So she can feel loved and welcome again.

It was already after 10 and I wanted to do something really special for her which meant I had to get busy. I invited Bryson, Wyatt, his parents, and both of Roxy's friends Madison and Cassie. We've spent all day decorating Roxy's house.

None of us even had a break. Everything was finally finished and all we needed was the cake. And all we needed was for Wyatt to bring her and we can all celebrate her coming back.

I just can't wait to see her. I hope she really likes everything. I really miss my best friend

Roxy's P.O.V

"Ready to go?" Wyatt says grabbing my hand.

"Yup. Go get the car started while I sign out."

"Ok," he gives me a peck on the lips and walks to the car. The doctor came out and told me everything I needed to know.

"Now Roxy if you have any pain these will help you. But there is an affect if you don't take them at the right time. Take them two times a day and only two times. Ok " I nodded my head yes and he gave me the pills," ok see ya."

He walks away and I sign out. I walk to the car and put my bags in the trunk. I get in and he starts the car. I ask Wyatt what all that I've missed but he said "not much". I was getting really bored so I checked my messages. I had two from Marley.

Marley: hey I miss you see you soon.

Marley: I can't wait til you get home we have so much to talk about.

I texted her I was on my way home. She replayed saying " ok". 15 minutes later we pull in my drive way. Wyatt parked the car and get out. I unlock his trunk and got my bags. We walked in the house and all the light were turned off. Then out of nowhere the lights came on and everyone screamed "Welcome home Roxy."

I was so scared but I was so happy at the same time. I didn't even know I had tears in my eyes until Wyatt wiped them away. "Its ok Roxy. Were just so glad your back home where you belong with your friends and family," Marley said giving me a hug. I hugged her back and went into the living room.

I gave everyone a hug and we started partying. I talked to everyone. Wyatt's parents were such nice people. They've told me a lot about their life and I told them about mine. I don't know how but for some reason we started talking about me and Wyatt and how we should get married one day.

I agreed with them because I love Wyatt and I do want to marry him some day. Bryson brought out the cake that said "Welcome home Roxy". I was so happy to be back I cut the cake and everyone loved it. Even I did. After all it is my favorite cake, red velvet.

When everyone was done they went home then Bryson and Marley went home, we gave each other hugs and they left. Me and Wyatt sat on the couch and talked about random things. Then he asked me if I wanted to start a family with him any time soon. But of course I said anytime would be good. So he stood up and grabbed my hand, lead me to my room and closed the door.

His kisses were always so soft and gentle. I would kiss Wyatt my whole life. He carries to my bed and laid me down carefully. For the rest of that night Wyatt made gentle and slow love to me. Every time he kissed me he said he loved me and I believe him because I love him too. When we were done I looked into his eyes and saw love, passion and lust. There was no way he could ever love me like that. It was like the first time we had sex.

The first time was amazing. It felt like I was on a cloud. And every time with Wyatt feels like that first time. That's how much he makes me feel loved.