Chapter 42: The Truth Hurts When It Comes Out

Roxy's P.O.V

For the past 2 months I've been having the best time of my life. Ryder has been taking me and the twins places that we've never been before. He's also been a great friend. He's been helping my out with the twins a lot since Wyatt isn't here. And I am so thankful.

We were just getting back from Six Flags. The twins were sleep and I was exhausted and needed a shower. I put the twins in their crib and kissed them good night. I closed there door and went downstairs to see Ryder cooking dinner for me.

"I can cook for myself you know?" I said sitting at the kitchen island.

"Well you look exhausted. So let me be a good friend and cook for you." He said.

When he was finished cooking he put two plates on the table. And sat down and we ate. I have to amit Ryder is a really nice cook. His food is almost as good as mine. When we were done I put both of our plates in the sink. I give Ryder a hug and thanked him for the amazing dinner and he leaves.

I was about to go upstairs when I heard a knock at the door. I ignored it but then there was another knock. I opened the door and saw Marley, Bryson and Wyatt at the door. I stepped to the side and let Marley and Bryson in but not Wyatt.

"Roxy let him in. He has to tell you something very important." Marley said.

"Ok," was all I said. I let him in and sat on the couch. Wyatt gave me a sad look but I ignored him.

"So what do you guys want?" I said to Marley and Bryson.

"Well we came to support Wyatt. He has something to tell you and it isn't easy for him so just please listen."

I nodded my head and Wyatt started talking.

"This isn't easy for me to bring back up but it will explain what I did on our honeymoon and how sorry I am. When I was sixteen I would always go to parties with my friends and drink and smoke. I use to get so drunk to the point where I would end up somewhere else. I would get into fights and whenever I got upset I would drink and smoke. But one time I got so drunk I made out with this girl and she had a boyfriend. He started a fight me and I almost beat him half to death. Only my mom and dad knew about it and told me to keep it a secret. That's why I can't control myself whenever I fight. I went to jail for a couple of days and when I got out I got drunk and smoked with my friends. We almost burnt down a house. My friends blamed it on me when the cops came. They said I was the one who got drunk and started the fire. I went to jail for a few more couple of days. When I got out mom and dad took me to rehab. Pretty soon I stopped smoking but I still kept drinking. They sent me to boarding school for 3 years. When I came back I was a completely different person. I met Izzy and we fell in love, she ran away and then I met you. I fell in love with you. Then on our honeymoon was the only time I ever had a lot of alcohol. I was completely drunk. I barley knew what I was doing. But when you caught me in bed with Baya I thought it was you. After you ran out I was so ashamed of what I did. Roxy I never really meant to do that. I understand if you don't want to talk to me. But if you would please take me back Roxy I will do what ever I can to make it up to you. I'm so truly very sorry and I miss London and Paris. I want to see my daughters again. I want us to be a family again."

When I looked at her, her face was blank. She no expression what so ever. I just couldn't read her. Maybe she doesn't love me anymore. I mean I don't blame her. I made her a promise and broke her heart.

"Roxy please say something." I said.

She looked up at me and stood up." Honestly Wyatt I don't believe you. Its just like I said before. You don't trust me. Because if you did you would have told me this long time ago. None of this would have happened if you would have told me. I guess you still don't trust me enough. And I meant what I said, I want a divorce. You can come visit them. But you can't have them." She walked out the room but Marley called her.

"Roxy wait. He didn't tell you for a reason. He felt ashamed of himself. He really wants to get back together with you. He said he was sorry. The least you can do is accept his apology. He didn't want that to happen, you should forgive him." Marley said.

"Look who's talking. Did you ever tell Bryson what happened before you met him. Or what happened when you were in college. Well let me tell him. Bryson Marley was pregnant in college. When she told her boyfriend and he proposed to her and she said yes. They got married and had a wonderful marriage. That's until she divorced him because he was beating on her and she lost the baby. And that was her most embarrassing moment. So when you guys talked about having children she would always say no. I'm sorry but I had to bring that up, he needs to know. He kept that secret from me and we promised no more secrets. And now he's telling me to forgive him. Before you talk about me forgiving somebody forgive yourself Marley. It will really help you."

Marley was in tears and Bryson was angry and pale. He turned red and stormed out the house. I didn't even know that about Marley. I only met her two years after I came in college.

"Roxy how could you. I was gonna tell him when I was ready and you know I will never forgive myself for that. I blamed myself everyday for losing that baby. How could you!" Marley got up and ran after Bryson.

"Wyatt why didn't you tell me? Roxy said out of nowhere.

"Because I wasn't ready to tell anyone. I am a completely different person. And believe me when I say this, I didn't mean to hurt you. I wasn't ready to face my past. Going back to my past has really damaged me. When you left all I could do was cry. I didn't want you to think I'm some liar. I wanted you to see the real me. Not the person you saw before I went to boarding school." I said through tears.

"But I would have understood Wyatt if you would have just told me. You know me Wyatt. Your the one who said no more secrets between us. Believe it or not I still love you. And I wouldn't dream of ever cheating on you or sleeping with someone else. But you really hurt me. And before you assume anything. Ryder and I are not together were just friends, he has been helping out with the twins."

"I know he's not that type of guy. He still loves Baya. He told me all about their story, I know he's a good guy." I said.

"Well I was just telling you. But Wyatt you really broke my heart. I don't think I can ever forgive you again. This isn't like the other times you've hurt me. But this is different. I really thought we were gonna be together forever. I thought you were really something special. When we broke up the first time and I went to visit my parents they really helped me. They told me that I needed to forgive you and I agreed with them." She said through tears.

"Roxy I know what I did was wrong and I'll own up to it. But please I never really meant to hurt you. And to answer your question. Yes I meant every word I said in my vows. I care about you a lot. Wanna know how were different? Couples have been through worst and they've made it. We have been through a lot and still managed to be together."

"I don't know Wyatt I just don't want my heart to get broken any more." Roxy said. She got up and walked upstairs.

"Can I at least see London and Paris?" I ask hopefully.

She nodded her head and I followed her to their room when I walked in their blue eyes sparkled. I picked both of them up and gave them a kiss on their cheek. I let a tear roll down my cheek and I put them back in their crib.

I turned around and Roxy's eyes sparkled. I stood in front of her and she just looked at me. I wiped her tears away and kissed her on the cheek. I pulled her close to me and hugged her.

"I'm so very really truly completely sorry Roxy. I really do love you." I said crying.

"Wyatt please stop crying. I accept you're apology, Marley was right. I still do love you." She said.

"No Roxy, I only cry for you. I love you too much to ever let you go." I said.

"I know. Wyatt I'm so sorry." She said

"I'm sorry to Rox." For the rest of the night we just sat in the twins room holding each other and crying. I really miss this women. She has really brought me to life.