Chapter 8:I Love You Too!!!

Roxy's P.O.V

I woke up to Marley shaking me half to death. It was two days after my birthday. Marley said she has a surprise for me but I didn't care because it was after seven and I was tired. But I got up anyway because I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

She pulled me out of bed and told me to sit on the couch. She ran in the closet and got a out a turquoise dress with sliver on the top. And these shoes that are also turquoise, that have bows on the side.

I put the dress and shoes on the couch and gave her a big sisterly hug." Marley thank you so much, this is the best present ever," I said putting the dress up to my chest."well I didn't know what to give you. But then I actually thought about it and got you the dress and shoes." I give her one last hug and went to my room.

I took off my clothes and put on the dress and the shoes. There was I knock at the door" come in," I yelled from inside my bathroom. Wyatt came in and his eyes widened. "You look absolutely beautiful," he placed a kiss on my cheek and sat on my bed."thank you. So what's up with you?"

"Nothing I just came to pick you up."

"What do you mean?"

"I came to take you to Mystic Star, the new restaurant that just opened up down the street."

"Oh" I gave a little small smile and sat in his lap. He put his arms around my waist. I give him a little peck on the lips and lead him into the kitchen for breakfast. After we finished breakfast he leads me to his car. We drive all the way to the new restaurant.

 We drive all the way to the new restaurant

When we walked in, the place was dark. The lights were off and there were little lights glowing making it look like stars. The tables were white with candles and and flowers sitting in the middle of it. It was really beautiful. We sat at our table and the waiter came to take our order. "Hi, welcome to Mystic Star. What would you like to order."

Wyatt looked at the menu and told the waiter his order." I'll have the steak and vegetables with white wine. And what about you Roxy what do you want?" I looked at the menu one more time then told her my order. "I'll have the chicken salad with white wine also." The waiter gave us a smile and took our menus and walked away.

"So do you like it?" He asks me.

"Yes. This place is so beautiful and romantic."

A few minutes later the waiter comes out with our food and it smells fantastic. We dig in right away, wasting no time. It was delicious I devoured every last bite of my salad, but slowly, so I wouldn't seem like a pig. When we were done Wyatt paid for the bill and we left.

We got in his car and he drove to the mountains. When we got there we sat at the bench, looking at the stars. The sky was so pretty. Seeing all the thousand of stars. "Roxy," he looks at me before speaking."I love you."

My heart starts racing and my palms get sweaty. I feel tears running down my cheeks, and Wyatt gives me a worried."Rox, I didn't mean to hur-"

"No its okay, you said the right thing. I love you to Wyatt. Ever since my birthday I've loved you, but was too afraid to say it."

"Roxy, you don't have to be afraid around me. Just be yourself, I'll love you either way. But never be afraid of me." He gives me a sincere smile and kisses my forehead. After a few minutes of just looking at the stars. We hop in his car and he drives me home. We sit on the couch and ate a big tub of vanilla ice cream while watching 'Blue Lagoon'. Its one of my favorite movies.

When the movie was over we went to my room and got in my bed. I snuggled close to Wyatt and he wrapped his arms around me. "Love you Roxy, sleep tight," he whispers in my ear."love you too Wyatt, and thank you for being there for me," he gives me a kiss on my forehead and I fall asleep.