Chapter 13: Chaos At the Capwells

Marley's P.O.V

After what I witnessed at Wyatt's party I don't want to forget about that party. Owen got the shit beat out of him. I would have beat him long time ago but Roxy told me not to. I wanted to really kill him because how could do that to her? Owen meant everything to her, but now she's with Wyatt.

I have to amit, as long as I've known Wyatt he never cared for a girl this much.

Roxy must really mean something to him. She's my best friend and I love seeing her happy. Just like she likes seeing me happy, and I am with Bryson. Roxy wants me and Bryson to come over today so we can have fun together. She also invited Wyatt. Bryson picked me up from my house and drove to Roxy's house.

When we walked inside we saw her and Wyatt making out on the kitchen island. They didn't even bother to stop, they just got up and went in her room. Me and Bryson gave each other awkward looks and sat on the couch. We turned on the t.v and watched' Now you see me'.

Roxy's P.O.V

That was the best sex me and Wyatt ever had since last time. He loved every inch of me from head to toe. If felt like the time I was at his house and we had sex for the first time. I invited him, Bryson and Marley over so we can have some fun. Because I'm tired of being alone.

But I guess I ruined that when they saw me and Wyatt making out on the kitchen island. We just sat in my bed with our arms wrapped around each other. "I love you so much, you know that right?" He says making circles on my arm. I kiss him on the lips and say"of course I know you love me. I love you too. More than anything." After a few minutes of just looking in each others eyes we finally get up and put on some clothes. We went into the living room and sat on the couch and watched a movie. Marley gets up, grabs me and walks into the kitchen." So when did you two start having sex on the counter?" She ask surprised.

I gave a little small smile while blushing,"look we agreed to spend a lot of time together ever since the party the other night. He's just cheering me up ok, and he's taking me out tonight." Marley nods her head as if understanding. We go back in the living room and spot the one person I hate, Izzy flirting with Bryson. Marley balls up her fist and tackles Izzy to the ground. Marley gets on top of Izzy and starts choking her.

Izzy slaps Marley hard and she falls on the floor. Izzy stands up but Marley kicks her on the floor. Marley grabs Izzy by her collar and throws her against the wall." DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT AGAIN. YOU LITTLE WHORE," Marley let's go of Izzy and she falls to the floor. She walks over to Bryson and her hand connects to his face" I can't believe you let her touch you like that. I'm your girlfriend not her. Leave me the fuck alone Bryson." Marley grabs her stuff and storms out the door.

I just stand there shocked at what just happened. And when I was about to say something I hear a knock at the door. Bryson answered it and Owen was at the door. "Its about damn time you got here," Izzy said wiping the blood from her mouth. I sat beside Wyatt and held his hand. Owen sat down across from me and so did Bryson. Izzy came over and sat by Owen. Izzy looked at Owen and he nodded his head." Roxy there's something I've been wanting to tell you. Last week me and Owen got together and had sex, but it meant nothing. Then a week after I found out I was... I was...pregnant."

I felt a tear run down my cheek and I held Wyatt's hand tighter. Owen looks at me with sincere eyes." Roxy were so sorry. We didn't expect this. I know you wanted kids when were together and I'm sorry for all the pain I've cost you. That's why I wanted you to come to the bridge on Friday so Izzy and I could tell you, but you never showed."

I got up and went in my room, saying nothing. At this point I'm done with both of them. All those times me and Owen talked about having kids were a lie. Right now I feel like I've just been struck by lightening.

Wyatt's P.O.V

I got up and followed Roxy to her room and close the door behind me. She was curled up in her bed under the covers. I sit on the edge of her bed and rubbed her back, but she just pushes my hand way.

I kiss her on her forehead and walk out, as I'm walking out I see Owen pinning Bryson to the wall, punching him in the stomach. I run towards Owen and tackle him into the glass table. I start punching him in the face. I then get a good grip on his neck until I feel someone pushing me off him. "Yo Wyatt stop, control yourself," I push him off my and drag Owen out the door.

Izzy looks at me in fear and I just go into Roxy's room and lay beside her. I don't know what came over me. When I see people I care about being hurt, I just can't control myself. That's why I'm just a quiet,chill person because I know I can't control myself at times.

Roxy and Bryson are two people I care about, and I'll be damned if someone hurt them. Especially Roxy, I will never let hurt get hurt like that again, not after what went down today. I care about her too much to let her go.