Chapter 10:Look Who's Home

Roxy's P.O.V

Last night was the worst day ever until Owen showed up and ruined my date. Wyatt was suppose to take me out, I had the perfect dress for it and everything. But he just had to show up and ruin everything. I told Wyatt I would make it up to him so I'm taking him out to his favorite food place. I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't." Come on Wyatt get up and take a shower. I'm taking you out today."

He yawns and runs his hand through his hair. He looks so sexy when he does that" Roxy its okay, you don't have to take me out." He says giving me a kiss. He walks in the kitchen and I pour him a glass of orange juice."fine I'll just have to take a shower by myself."I say pouting like a cute little puppy.

Wyatt gives me a smile and goes to the bathroom. I follow him and I stripe down and so does he. We get in the shower and turn on the hot water. I let the warm water hit my body for a few seconds before washing up. Wyatt washes my body and I wash his. Then we start kissing. He kisses my neck sending chills down my back all the way down to my toes. We stop to get out and dry off. Wyatt looks so sexy right now with the water dripping off his gorgeous 8 pack. Once were out we put on our clothes.

Then we got in the car and left and went to the pizza place. When we got there we ordered a medium cheese pizza and when it was ready we ate in. After we finished I payed for the bill and I took him to the mall. Our first stop was DTLR (down town locker room). "Wyatt look around and see what shoes you want, so I can buy then for you."

"For the last time you don't have to buy my anything. I can buy my own shoes and stuff okay."

"Wyatt I can buy you what ever you want, now go find a pair of shoes you like bye," I say pushing him towards the shoe shelf.

He picks up these all white shoes, walks over and hand them to me. "Are you sure you want these, there all white?"

"Yes I'm sure." He gave me a smile.

"Ok then," I said walking over to the cash register and pay for the shoes. After I paid for his shoes, we went to the food court.

We got some McDonald's and sat at a table. After eating we went to all the different stores and bought other stuff. By the time we were done it was dark so we headed home. When we got to my house I saw one person I wanted to kill, Izzy.

She gave me a big hug

She gave me a big hug. I stood there shocked, as to why she's here. I told her I never wanted to see her again. "Roxy I've missed you so much. Where were you all these months? I really need to talk to you."

"Izzy what are you doing here, your not suppose to be here. I told you to stay away from me." I shove her off of me and go to my room and slam the door behind me." look Roxy I'm sorry for all the hurt I've cost you but now I'm trying to make it better. Please come out and talk to me, we really need to talk." She says on the other side of the door.

I changed into a T-shirt and leggings. I opened the door, and went to the refrigerator and took out the milk. I go into the cabinet and take out a box of frosted flakes. I fix me a bowl and sat at the kitchen island and ate. "Roxy please talk to me, we need to. We haven't talked in months please, I miss my sister."

"Talk? Talk?" I scream at the top of my lungs" what do you expect. You had sex with my boyfriend and then you lied to my face. You knew how much I loved him. You are nothing but a whore. How dare you do this to me. Are you jealous of me that much, that you have to take away the one person that meant everything to me? No what, don't answer that I don't even care. You mean nothing to me at this point. GET OUT AND STAY OUT. Don't come back EVER. I'm fucking done with you."

I see her gather her things as I see a tear roll down her cheek. She leaves and I put my bowl in the sink. I sit on the couch and Wyatt sits next beside me and wraps his arms around my waist. I have no idea what came over me, but the next thing you know I'm crying. Wyatt cuddles close to me and says"Roxy its okay. Just calm down, I'm here and I love you."

"I love you too Wyatt. I love you so much you just don't know." And its true, I do love Wyatt. He's my everything. He's been there for me since day one, and I love him for that. He's been so gentle, so patient and loving towards me. And I'm forever in he's graces.