Chapter 7:Happy Birthday Roxy!!!!!

Roxy's P.O.V

Its my 23rd birthday and I'm so excited. I've been waiting for this day to come, to do something special with my friends. Wyatt said he had a present but won't tell me what it is. He told me to dress really fancy. When I woke up this morning he wasn't in bed with me. When I went downstairs to see if he was in the kitchen, but he wasn't.

But instead a bouquet of white roses with a card attached to it was sitting on the counter."Happy Birthday Roxy, meet me at the beach at 7.Can't wait to see your beautiful face. Have fun today, you deserve it." That was so nice of him to do this. I picked up one of the roses and unhealed it. I put the roses in some water and went back upstairs and saw this amazing summer dress on the bed. But when I got up I didn't notice it. But anyway it was so cute. It was my favorite color, purple.

I took a shower and when I was done I dried my hair and put on the purple dress with my black wedges. I went down stairs into the living room. On the couch I saw a note. "Go to the pizza place you took us to and order "The Special". I grabbed my keys off of the kitchen counter and walked to my car. I got in and drove to the pizza place.

When I walked in I sat at a table and ordered what in was suppose to order. The waiter came out with a medium heart shaped pizza and a milk shake with lots of whipped cream on it. When I was done the waiter gave me a note. It was in Wyatt's handwriting." Go to the beach and look for a man with a white suit on." After reading the note I left the pizza place, hopped in my truck and drove to the beach.

When I got to the beach I see the man with a white suit on and he leads me to a medium sized tent. I walk in and see Wyatt with a black suit on. He walks towards me and gives me a kiss on my cheek and I return the kiss. We sat down at the table and he hands me a little red box. Is he proposing already. We didn't even go on our second and third date yet and he's already proposing."Don't worry, I'm not proposing to you. Its a birthday gift, open it." I give a little nervous smile and open the little red box. Inside the box was a necklace that says my name and around it in a heart."OMG thank you so much I always wanted a necklace with my name on it."

I walk over to him and sat on his lap. I held my hair while he puts the necklace on. I give him a kiss on the cheek and return to my seat." I m glad you like it. Honestly I didn't know what to give you for your birthday until Marley said something. "

My favorite song Earned It by The Weekend started playing and Wyatt stood up and held out his hand. I grabbed it and we starting dancing. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We danced slowly to the music. This is one of the best birthday's ever. And I can't believe he did all of this for me. I will never forget this day. When the song was over we sat down in the sand and watched the sunset. It was beautiful. I rested my head on his shoulder and he pulled me closer to him.

When it got dark he packed up everything and went to my house. Once we got there we headed straight to my room and layed down on the bed. We kissed a few times and took off all our clothes. He made love to me for the very first time. We didn't have sex, we made love and it felt amazing to be loved like that. And I think I'm starting to fall for him.

And when I mean that, I mean I think I'm in love with him. Something deep down is telling me I love him but I just can't figure out what it is.