Chapter 28: Guy Talk

Bryson's P.O.V

I can't believe Wyatt broke up with Roxy when she needs him the most. I thought he loved her. Every time he came over to visit our parents he would talk about her.

If he loved her that much he wouldn't have broken up with her. I really wanted Roxy to be my sister in-law. She seem like a really nice and genuine person and I would like for her to be apart of the family. Maybe I need to knock some sense into him. He loves Roxy with all his heart and I don't understand why he would break up with her.

I get in my car and drive to his house. When I get there I just walk in. "Yo Wyatt. What's up," I yell.

He comes downstairs with black tank top and white basket ball shorts on. "What's up bro. What are you doing here?" He said

"Well just came to chill with you for a little while that's all. And I have a couple of things to talk with you about with you."

He walked downstairs through the basement into the game room. He hooked the Play Station 4 up and we started playing. For the first few minutes we were silent.

"So what's up with you and Roxy? How are you guys,I heard about the kids, congrats." I said

"Thanks man, and um....I broke up with her," he paused the game and looked at me as I was shaking my head."hold on you knew?" He asked busted.

"Why did you do it bro? We all know how much you love her. And you broke up with her now, when she needs you he most."

"I don't know man. Its just she was so upset at me. All she did was avoid me and got mad at me. I was so upset with but I kept it in me. Then she said she didn't want me with her and I just snapped."

"Bro its okay. If you love her. Go fight for her. She loves you and needs you. Just like you love and need her. Your going to be a father in a few months. And plus I want a sister in-law. And speaking of in-laws. Would you like to be my best man?"

Wyatt looks up and smiles a big smile at me. "Of course man. Anytime, congrats. When's the big day?" He ask.

"Right after your kids are born, which is October." I said. The room fell silent for a minute. I really hope he talks to Roxy. They deserve to be together. Roxy has made a huge impact on Wyatt. He talks more and he's active. I haven't seen him so happy in a long time.

"So are you gonna talk to her?"

"Yea man I'll talk to her man. Now let me finish kicking your ass in this game." We laughed and started playing again.

Me and Wyatt played the Play Station 4 all day. When it got dark I left and went to my house. I asked Marley to move in with me. So she sold her house. When I got home Marley was laying sound asleep in bed. I took off my jeans and put on some pajama pants. Ok took off my shirt and got in bed with her. I wrapped my arms around Marley's waist and pulled the covers over me and fell asleep.