Chapter 22: Surprise!!!!

Wyatt's P.O.V

I woke up at 3 something in the morning. The room was dark and there was a bright light shinning from the tv. I looked at Roxy and she was sitting up. Wait what? I rubbed my eyes unsure of what I just saw. And when I looked up again it was really her."Roxy?"

"Hey Roxy your finally awake." I rushed over to her and gave her a long embrace and I kissed her cheek.

"Wyatt you look terrible you should go get some sleep and go home." She said.

"No I'm not going home, I'm staying here with you. I just got you back and I'm not leaving you. After what just happened. I was scared to death." I said.

She gave me a smile and kissed my cheek. I missed her kisses. I miss kissing her so soft pink lips. The doctor didn't know Roxy was awake so she wanted to tell her later in the day. She patted the side of her empty bed signaling me to come sit next to her. I slid next to her carefully trying not to hurt her. She still had to stay in the hospital because of her cut, but she was gonna be out in a few days. I'm just still surprised she woke up. I guess she did have the strength to wake herself up.

"Wyatt I heard you." She said quietly I barely heard her.

"What do you mean you heard me?" I said confused

"When I was in my coma, I heard you. You said how much you needed me and that you can't live without me. And how much you love me. Saying that you want a family with me. To be honest I love you too Wyatt. I can't live without you either. Your my whole galaxy and my world. I would be nothing without you," she picked up my hand, kissed it and squeezed it tight.

I was so deeply in love with her I couldn't explain it. Words couldn't explain how much I care and love her. She laid her head on my shoulder and pulled me close to her. I put my arm over her shoulder and pulled her even closer to me. I'm just so glad to have her back.

Roxy's P.O.V

I'm so happy. I woke to his gorgeous face. He looked so peaceful sleeping I didn't want to wake him. But I had to. When I was in my coma I saw my mom and dad. They helped me a lot and gave me good advice. They said only I had the strength and power to wake my self up. And I trust them.

I told them how much I missed and love them.But they already knew because they had been watching over me ever since they died. They told me how disappointed in Izzy they were and how she could have been an adult and stopped playing around.

They also said how much the loved Wyatt. They said if they were alive they would love to meet him. He does treat me right and that's why I love him. I just couldn't imagine him being with another women. It hurts just thinking about it.

I would fight for him if I could. I mean a lot of people say ' I'm a lover not a fighter ' but don't you have to fight for the person you love? I just don't get that. I would, I would fight for Wyatt until I have my last breath. I'm sure he loves me so much that he'll do the same for me one day.

When I was in my coma all I could think about was Wyatt. I just can't believe he's been here in the same spot since he brought me to the hospital. That's how much I know he cares. I even heard him say "she's worth the tears". I wouldn't say that but, now I know how much he loves me. I bet he didn't even have words to explain hw much he love me.

And please believe me, if the accident didn't happen we would be somewhere loving each other until we can't breath. And that's how I want to live me life, knowing that Wyatt loves me and makes me feel like I'm the only women in the world. Because right now I feel like he's the only man in the world.