Chapter 35: Marley's Wedding!!!!

Marley's P.O.V

This day has finally come. I'm finally going to marry the man I love. I'm so excited, I'm going through so many emotions right now. I've been dreaming for this day to come my whole life. Roxy and my mom have been helping get through everything. My mom helped me put on my dress while Roxy did my hair and make up.

When I was all done I looked in the mirror. I looked so beautiful. My dress fit me perfectly and hugged all my curves. When Roxy got in her bridesmaid dress we all got in the limo and drove off to the church.

When we got there my dad helped me out the car. "Sweetheart you look so beautiful."

"Thanks dad," I said. When I walked down the aisle everyone was standing looking at me smiling. I couldn't stop smiling myself, I was so excited. When the music was over I stood in front of Bryson and grabbed his hand.

"Friends and family of the bride and groom we are gathered here today too celebrate a very special love between the bride and groom by joining them in marriage. All of us desire love and to be loved. And the highest form of love is between two people within a beautiful, strong and committed relationship. Now the groom and bride would like to exchange their vows." The pastor says.

Bryson went first "Marley Jackson you are the most beautiful women I ever met. The first time I saw you I knew you would be mine. The more time we spent together the more I fell in love with you. I will always love you. I will love you till the day we die together. I will always love you Marley Jackson and I will never stop," when he finished his vows I was crying.

It was now my turn so I wiped my tears and said my vows." Bryson Edwards you are my everything. It was like love at first sight when I first saw you. If I didn't have you I don't know how my life would have turned out to be. I love you so much its a blessing. I hope our love for each other will never die. Your my world Bryson Edwards and I truly do love you."

The pastor turns to me and says " Marley Jackson will you take Bryson Edwards to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you be faithful through good times, and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

I nod my head and smile" I do," he looks at Bryson and he nods his head "I do".

" I may now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I wrap my arms around his neck and bring my lips to his. I pull away and everyone stands up and cheers. Wyatt looks at Bryson and he nods.

"Can I have everyone's attention please, especially yours Roxy?" Wyatt says and he gets down on one knee.

Roxy's P. O. V

"Can I have everyone's attention please, especially yours Roxy?" Wyatt gets down on one knee and grabs my hand.

"Roxy Capwell you have made me the luckiest man alive. You have taught me things I didn't even know was real. You showed me what love really is. You cared for me like no one else did. You are my everything. You are my love, my life, and my galaxy. Roxy Capwell will you do me the honors of taking my last name and becoming my wife. Roxy will you marry me?" And he pulls out this beautiful ring.

"OMG Wyatt yes, of course I'll marry you." He puts the ring on my finger and crashes his lips to mine. Everyone in the crowd cheers and congratulated us. Marley and Bryson grab each others hand and run down the aisle to the after party.

Everyone was has having fun at the after party. Marley and Bryson had there first dance as a married couple and it was beautiful. I was sitting at a table talking to Lily when Wyatt came over and kiss me on the cheek."having fun?" He ask.

"Yup. I can't believe you did that, in front of all those people."

"Roxy I did that because I love you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"I love you too Wyatt." He held out his hand for me and I grabbed it. We got on the dance floor and started slow dancing. I was slowly swaying my hips to the music. At the end of the song everyone sat down and Wyatt made a toast.

"Can I have everyone's attention please? I just want to say congratulations to my brother Bryson and Marley my sister in law. I hope you guys live a very long and happy life together, to Marley and Bryson."

"To Marley and Bryson," everyone repeats and holds up their wine glasses. For the rest of the day everyone partied. Lily and David both got drunk so Wyatt took them home. When the party ended Marley and Bryson said their good byes and headed to the limo for their honeymoon.

Everyone went home and so did me and Wyatt. When we got their the babysitter Jenny was in the living room watching tv.

"Thanks Jenny you can go home now." I said

"Your welcome Roxy. See you next week."

I went up stairs and looked in the twins room. They we're peacefully sleeping so I took a shower. When I got out I put on my night gown and laid in bed. I was so tired from all the partying. Wyatt came in bed and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Are you happy were finally engaged?" Wyatt ask.

"Yes. I can't wait to marry the man I love."

"And I can't wait to marry the woman of my dreams. Good night Rox," he gives me a kiss on my forehead and laid down.

"Night Wyatt," and I fall into a quiet slumber.