Chapter 3: The Date (part 2)

Roxy's P.O.V

"So where to?" I ask as we get in his car.

"You'll see, its a surprise."

30 minutes later were high in the mountains and I start to see large balloons in the air. We get out of the car and he smiles at me.

"Don't worry" he says " I'll keep you save. You'll have a good time. I promise" he says and I blush.

He grabs my hand and walk us to the balloon. Then Wyatt hands the man next beside the balloon some money and we get on. The balloon ride starts off wobbly at first but once your in the air it's actually comfortable.

As I'm looking up at the stars I see Wyatt staring at me from the corner of my eye.

"What?" I ask happily

"Nothing, your just so beautiful. And you have the prettiest blue eyes ever" he says looking in my eyes.

"Well thank you, a lot of people don't say that about me and you would be the first" I say as I look up at the stars again while trying not to blush.

"Really, well its true your eyes are beautiful" he gives a smile while cupping my cheek with his hand.

The wind starts to blow a lot so I start to get cold and rub my arms. Wyatt sees me, takes of his jacket and puts it around my shoulders.

"Thanks I was kinda cold." I say sheepishly with a chuckle.

"Well I couldn't just let you stand their freezing cold with that amazing dress you have on." We stare into each others eyes for as minute, and then we start to kiss. Our lips moving in sync, kissing each other like there's no tomorrow.

And then we stop to take a breath and start kissing again. The more we kiss the more our kisses get passionate. This is something I never shared with Owen, but with Wyatt I feel free and not restrained. And I want this feeling to last forever. Maybe Wyatt can be my forever.

We stop kissing again and he smiles at me with that a billion dollar smile.

"WOW that was......" I finish his sentence by saying"amazing."

"Yeah that was amazing and so are you Roxy." He says with a grin.

When the balloon gets down on the ground again Wyatt helps me out of the balloon and I follow him to his car. We drive all the way to his house, and when I say his house looks like a palace, it really does. He parks in the driveway and get out and he intertwine our fingers together. We walk inside and leads me to this room with a huge t.v in the front of it.

"So what are we doing tonight?" I ask as I take off my shoes and sit on his king size bed.

"Well first were going to watch a movie and maybe go to my hot tub and just chill."

"Ok."

He puts the movie in the DVD player and sits on the bed beside me and hits play.

Half way through the movie I start to get bored so he turns off the movie and picks me up bridal style and carried me to the kitchen. When we got in the kitchen he took out two wine glasses and a huge bottle of white wine. He filled the wine glasses half way and handed me one.

"To the perfect date!!" He said raising his glass in the air.

"To the perfect date!!" I repeated and we both took a big sip of the wine and sat our glasses down on the counter.

"Since your at my house, tell me something about yourself. I want to know everything there is to know about you."

"You already know I'm from New Orleans. My family moved here and I grew up here. My parents died when I was 15, and I went to college at Whitney Briggs University. I love soccer and tennis. I was in gymnastics when I went to college but stopped when I hurt my ankle and that's it. What about you?" I ask taking a sip of my wine.

"Ok, so you also already know I'm from New Orleans. My family moved here and also grew up here. I went to Whitney Briggs also. I played football and basketball in college. Me and my brother, Bryson are very close."

For 30 seconds we sit in silence until he gets up and walks out the back door.

"Where are you going?" I yell

"To the pool come on" he waves his hand for me to come.

"Fine." I got up and followed him through the back door and once were outside he picks me up and holds me over the water.

"Don't you dare this is a new dress and I really like it." I threatened him.

"Oh come on, your no fun. I'll buy you a new one. Any color you want just let me drop you," he said with a little chuckle.

"OK fine, but I want it in black." And he drops me just like that.

The next thing you know he's in the pool with me. He swim towards me putting his arms around my waist. We glace into each others eyes for a second and our lips pressed up against each other. We stop kissing for a brief moment to get out of the pool. Then we kissed once again.

Once were out of the pool I wrap my legs around his waist and our kissing gets heavier as her presses me up against the back door.

"God your so beautiful," he says through our kisses and I let out a little moan as he starts kissing my neck. God this feels amazing and I never want this to end as long as I'm with Wyatt.