Chapter 12: She's My Everything

Wyatt's P.O.V
(Roxy with brown eyes)

After what happened at my party the other day, me and Roxy agreed to stay together, so that piece of shit, Owen won't come back and hurt her.  Tomorrow night I'm taking her to a very special place which is actually her favorite place. So many people had hurt her over these past few weeks and I want to make it up to her. First it was her sister Izzy, then it was Owen.

I only know Izzy because she was the girl I use to love. But then she got back together with her childhood boy friend and left for almost a year. I was heart broken and devastated. After that I never saw her again or even talked to her again until that day she showed up at Roxy's house. I would never do something like that to Roxy.

She means more to me then anything. And I love her too much to ever hurt her like Owen and Izzy did. Owen hurt her so badly that she's so afraid to fall in love with the next guy she meets. And my heart aches knowing she went though so much pain, when she doesn't deserve it. She deserve better then that. And I want to be the one to take care of her til I leave this earth.

She's the most beautiful, most delegate, and positive person I know. And she loves to have fun even when someone is having a bad day, she can make them smile. She brings out the best in me and I want to be there for her when she falls apart. I want to be the one to put her sweet little heart back together and love her like a real man is suppose to love his girlfriend or wife.

I want us to be together until we die. I want her to feel safe and secure around me. Now I know what she meant when she said" I love you too Wyatt. I love you so much, you just don't know." She meant she loves me so much that we'll never be apart. That we'll always be together no matter far apart we are.

She loves me and I love her, and that is what matters the most. That's what life is about. Following your dreams and falling in love with the person you feel safe around. Our future is so important to me. We planned to have the best life we can possibly have together. As long as I'm on this earth, I will love, protect, and care for her. She's my world, my life, my galaxy, and my everything, and I love her for that.