Chapter 25: Love and War

Wyatt's P.O.V

Ever since Roxy found out she was pregnant, she's been avoiding me. Even if we talked she would only give me half answers. I'm really happy she's pregnant and that I get to be a father. Roxy is happy but she's upset at the same time. When she called me and told me that she was having twins I literally started running around cheering. I even shed a little tear.

But Im still worried about Roxy. I really love her and I don't want to her to think I'm not happy because I am. I want this with her. I want to have children with her. But the way she's been avoiding me, I don't think she's happy. Every time I try to touch her, she shrugs me away.

Even when I try to kiss her she wouldn't kiss me back. All day she's been in the living room watching tv. I walk into the living room and turn off the tv. "Wyatt give me the remote and turn the tv back on."

"No I'm not turning back on the tv until you talk to me. Why have you been avoiding me Roxy? Don't you know I'm here for you?"

She rubs her face and sighs deeply. " I'm sorry Wyatt. I've just been so stressed out lately and I was shocked when I found out. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm glad but at the same time I feel like I'm not ready to be a mother just yet." She starts crying and I sit on the couch and pull her into my chest.

"Look at me Roxy," she looks up and wipe her tears" your going to be the best mother, ok. I love you and I know we can make this work. Just.....stop avoiding me. I hate being without you." She shakes her head a gives me a hug.

Later that day Roxy fell asleep on the couch cuddled up next to me. She looked so beautiful when she's sleep. I picked her up bridal style carefully and went into her bed room. I placed her on the bed and covered her up. I was about to leave when she grabbed me arm" please stay with me." She mumbled

I smiled and got in bed with her. I snuggled close to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and fell asleep.

The next day when I woke up Roxy wasn't in bed. I looked around the house for her but couldn't find her. I finally looked in the bathroom and she was throwing up in the toilet. I went over to her and patted her back. She shot me as death glare and pushed pass me. I just don't get it, she was perfectly fine when we went to bed last night.

Now she's mad at me for no reason. All I did was pat her back. I walked in the kitchen and found her eating ice cream. She looks up at me then looks back down at her ice cream. I angrily walked over to her and grabbed the ice cream. "Wyatt what the hell are you doing? Give me back my ice cream. Now!"

"No. I'm not giving it back. I'm tired of this, you've been avoiding lately. And you know I hate that. Then you snap at me just because I touched you. Like really what's up with you? I've been trying my hardest to let you do these things to me and get over it. But I can't anymore. Roxy do you even want me here with you?"

She stood up and got in my face." To be honest I don't want you here. It's your fault I'm in so much pain." I looked at her for a second not knowing what to say. I just stormed off into the kitchen and grabbed my keys off the counter. I open the door and look at her one last time before leaving.

Maybe she needs some time to cool down. If I stay and argue with her, then I'll do something I'll end up regretting. And hurting Roxy in any kind of way just makes every done in my body break. I can't imagine hurting her now that she's pregnant.