Chapter 29: "The Talk"

Wyatt's P.O.V

Last week Bryson came over and told me to get back together with Roxy. But I don't want to. I mean I miss having fun with her and all but I don't want to get back together with her. I love her with all my heart but we needed this break. We needed to think things through.

Well I needed to think things through. But maybe I will talk to her today. We haven't been talking lately, so I think it would be a good time for us to talk.

But first I want to call her and see if she'll talk to me. I dialed hear number and it rang three times until she finally answered.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey Roxy do you mind me coming over? I want to talk to you about something."

"Um yeah.....yeah just walk in. I'll be in my room."

"Ok cool. I'll be over in 10 minutes. Bye."

"Bye," I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys and got in my car. 10 minutes later I arrived at her house. I walked in like she said and it was quiet.

 I walked in like she said and it was quiet

I went to her bedroom door and knocked. She yelled 'come in' and I walked through the door and sat on her bed. She came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. She gave me a light smile and went towards her closet. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"I don't know how to say this but, I want us to be friends. I don't want to argue or fight anymore. When the babies are born and get older. I don't want them thinking we hate each other."

"Ok, well I don't want that either Wyatt. I want us to be friends. I want to be able to have a normal conversation with you, without the arguing." She said.

She came out her closet with black yoga pants on and a black tank top. She sat on her bed and gave me hug. I don't know why but feel all types of sparks going off. When I pulled back she was crying. "I'm sorry if I'm emotional. Its just I really miss being around you Wyatt."

"I miss being with you to Roxy. I hate that we argue a lot, and I want us to become like we use to be."

She wiped her tears away and went in the living room. I followed her and sat on the couch. We watched a movie and talked about all our old memories we had together. Now that I actually think about it, Bryson was right. If I loved her I wouldn't have broken up with her.

And I do love her,but now I'm regretting that decision I made. Maybe for now on I'll visit her everyday. She means everything to me, and so do my unborn children.

I just can't wait I until there born. I'm going to be the best father I can be. Because I don't want them growing up thinking I wasn't. I want them to love me as mush as I love them and Roxy. The whole day Roxy laughed more than she ever laughed when she was around me and that makes me smile.

I miss her beautiful laugh, her long brown hair and her beautiful eyes. To be honest I miss everything about Roxy. I just can't get her out of my head. But if were going to be friends we have to go slow. I don't want to go too fast and end up worst then we already are.

And I love her so much to let her go again.