Chapter 5: Sleepover Confessions

Roxy's P.O.V

Today I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around me. I looked at his gorgeous face and smile to myself. Wyatt made me feel like the only woman on earth last night. He made me feel special and warm inside. The only way to go to sleep was to dream about last night and I did. It was one of the best nights I had since my break up. And I never want to forget it.

I got out of his bed and tip toed slowly to the dresser and grabbed my phone. It was 9:30am in the morning. I put on one of his shirts to cover my naked body and put on my underwear.

I walk downstairs and entered the kitchen. I fixed Wyatt some breakfast as a thank you for the special night. After I'm done I walk back upstairs and put the tray on the dresser. I sit on the edge of the bed and give him a little peck on his cheek and he kisses me back.

"Morning princess," he says in his sexy morning voice.

"And good morning to you my prince. I made you some breakfast."

"Thank you, after breakfast you want me to take you home?"

"Yeah. But for right now we eat," I say putting a strawberry into his mouth.

The next 10 minutes we were feeding each other pancakes and strawberries. Every time we eat we kiss and its the best feeling ever. I never want it to end but I have to go home. After were done I put back on my red dress and shoes and Wyatt puts on some sweats. We walk out the front door and into his car. He drives me home and stop at my door.

"Thanks for that amazing night Wyatt I hope to see you again some time."

"You don't have to thank me" he chuckles" your perfect in every way, shape, and form and deserves to be treated like a lady."

I stand on my tippy toes and press my lips against his. We kissed for 30 seconds and he stops. He leaves and gets in his car and I open my door, walk inside and see Marley at the kitchen table.

"So how was the date?" She ask looking at me squarely, eating a bowl of cereal.

"It was amazing, I had so much fun with Wyatt," I say smiling remembering the date.

"Did you sleep with him,"she says in sarcasm.

"Yes," I mumble but she must have heard me because she gets up and tackles me into a big hug.

"OMG, really how was it. You should go out with him again,wait, I just got a great idea. We can have a sleepover with some of the girls tonight and have fun and talk about it."

"OK but," she nods her head" you invite your boyfriend and I invite Wyatt."

"What why that's just spoiling the whole sleep over part, and I thought it was just going to be me you and the girls like always," she says in a baby voice.

"Well I actually want to have fun so invite him and I'll invite Wyatt and some of the girls, OK"

"Ok," Marley says sarcastically.

Me: would you like to come over tonight and have a little fun.

Wyatt: sure I'll come around 7,can't wait to see you ;•)

Me:can't wait, see you at 7 ;•)

Later that night all the girls came, but I didn't see Wyatt or Marley's boyfriend. So I got a little worried and started texting him when I heard a knock at the door. I got up from the couch and opened it and saw a boy I didn't recognized. Then Marley rushed past me and gave the boy a hug.