Chapter 15: Roxy Finds Out (part 2)

Roxy's P.O.V

"Roxy wait," I hear someone say, and I turned around to see Wyatt running after me.

"Leave me the hell alone Wyatt I have nothing to say to you. I can't believe you didn't tell me about dating Izzy. I thought we agreed to tell each other everything. I thought we had no more secrets between us."

He grabs my arm and spins me around to face him. "I didn't tell you because I thought you weren't ready. I didn't know she was your sister until you told me the story about you and Owen. And I didn't want to tell you last week because so much has happened. And I didn't want you to be even more upset then you already were."

"Stay the hell away from me. I thought you were different. I thought you were nothing like Owen, but it turns out your just like him. Your a liar,a  cheater and you broke my heart and you said you would never hurt me. But you did, I thought you loved me." I broke down and tears started falling down my cheeks." How could you do this to me? I told you things I didn't even tell my Marley.  Thought I could trust you."

"ROXY LISTEN TO ME. I didn't lie to you. I just didn't tell you, that's all. And I'm nothing like Owen he cheated on you twice and got your sister pregnant. Yeah me and Izzy went out but that was over a year ago. And after that, it didn't happen ever again. I love you too much to ever do something like that to you."

I look deep into his brown eyes. I can tell he's telling the truth but this time, I don't think I can trust him. Yeah he's been through everything with me, and helped me thought the drama. But he's also part of the drama. I can't believe this. If only my parents were alive I would ask them what to do. They always knew what to do when I was upset or lonely.

My heart aches too much to even speak to him. He wraps his arms around my waist" Roxy please believe me. I need you, I'm nothing without you in my life. I beg of you please don't leave me." He looks deeper into my eyes and pulls me close to him. "I'm sorry Wyatt but I can't do this anymore. But just one question. Did you really love me or was it because you felt sorry for me?"

He pulls me closer to him and gives me one long  peaceful, passionate kiss."I said all those things because I meant them. I do love you. You mean the world to me, you are my everything. You have my heart, my whole heart. You have me in the best way possible. "

I start to cry again so I push him off me and head to my car. I put the key in the ignition and drove off leaving Wyatt standing there alone looking sad. I drive to a place I haven't been in years, a place were I said I would never go. The cemetery, to visit my parents. Maybe if I go there I can clear my thoughts and talk to my parents. I really miss them and would love speak with them. I want to see what their going to say. I need them so much. They missed some of the most important times of my life.

And I want to be the one to tell them about it.