Chapter 18: Where We Left Off

Roxy's P.O.V

This weekend Wyatt is finally taking me to meet his parents. I'm so excited to meet them. I wanted to meet them last week but something happened. Were staying at his parents house for a week. I'm really nervous because I think they won't like me.

But Wyatt says they will be happy to finally meet me. "Roxy stop thinking so much. They will like you. As much as I talk about you, they love you already." Wyatt says.

I give a little smile and take a big deep breath, put my bags in the trunk of Wyatt's car and get in. He gets in but doesn't start the car. He just sits there and looks at me.

"What?"

"Your still worried that my parents won't like you?" I nod yes" they will, trust me. You'll have a good time and I will make sure of that. I promise it will be fun and they will love you."

He plant a kiss on my cheek and starts the car. He pulls out of the drive way and we head to his parents house.

The drive to his parents house was pretty quiet. We talk a little but it was still quiet. Ever since we got back together we haven't been talking much. I miss our little talks we would have. That's what makes us. 10 minutes later we pull in his parents drive way.

Wyatt gets out and opens the door for me. He opens the trunk and grabs our bags. I take mine out his hand and he walks inside and I follow behind him.

"Mom, dad I'm home again!" Wyatt yells. They both come out the kitchen with big smiles on their faces. They both give him a hug. Wyatt's mom looks at me and says" who is this pretty little thing. Wait don't tell me, it this Roxy!?"

"Yes it is mother. Roxy this my mother Lily and my dad David." I was about to shake her hand but she hugs me instead."oh sweetie" Lily says" we don't shake we hug." Then David comes and hugs me.

"Wyatt she is so beautiful, she's a keeper." David says and I give a shy smile and blush a little.

Wyatt heads upstairs and I follow him into this big room. He sets the bags on the bed and pull me into his lap." I told you."

"I know I know don't rub it in."

"I'm not. I told you they'll love you, I love you."

"I love you too," I try to kiss him on the cheek but he turns his face and I kiss his lips.

"Its about time you two got back together," a voice says. And I see Bryson and Marley standing in the door way smiling.

"I know right

"I know right. I thought you two would never make up." Marley says.

"Oh yea mom said dinner is ready so come down stairs." Bryson said.

Me and Wyatt got up and went downstairs. Everyone were seated at the table. Me and
Wyatt took a seat and everyone started eating. No one was talking, all I heard was chewing, forks and spoons moving.

"So Wyatt," David says" how did you meet Roxy?"

"Well Marley introduced us and I took Roxy on a date!"

Everyone at the table were eating while Marley and Bryson were whispering about who knows what. For the rest of dinner I talked to Lily and Marley while Wyatt, Bryson and David talked. When we were finished I helped Lily clear the table and clean all the dishes. While everyone sat in the living room.

"Its okay Roxy you don't have to help me. I'm fine."

"Its fine Lily I love helping, and besides Bryson and Wyatt weren't gonna help you." I say giving my best smile.

When we were done I went upstairs to Wyatt's room and laid down on the bed. Marley comes and sits on the edge of the bed."what's wrong Roxy?"

I sit up and put my back on the headboard," nothing just a little tired that's all." I lie. Too be honest I'm still thinking about what we talked about at the park. When Wyatt said he didn't want to start over, but that he wanted to pick up where we left off. I'm just worried something will go wrong again.

"Oh. Well Wyatt wants you to meet him on the balcony."

"Thanks," I say and she leaves. I get up and walk to the balcony. Wyatt was on the balcony holding a box and a white rose."what's all this for?" I said stunned

He looks at me and smiles." This is me making it up to you. This is for all the trouble I've caused you. And the box is for how much I love you."

He puts the rose behind my ear and sets the box on the table. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him. He gently kiss my lips and I wrap my arms around his neck bringing his body closer to mine giving into the kiss."I love you so much," I whisper in between the kiss. He stops and grabs the box, and opens it. When I look inside the box I see a Pandora bracelet. It has a heart, the number one, a star, the sun and moon.

"OMG you got me a Pandora bracelet. I've always wanted one thank you. What do the charms represent?"

"Well the heart is for how much I love you, the star is for how your eyes sparkle when I look at them, the sun and the moon is for the sunset because you love them, and the number one means your the number one girl that has my heart. I love you Roxy and some day I want to make you my wife. I want us to have a happy family one day."

Tears start to fall down my eyes. I take the bracelet away from Wyatt and put it on. It looks so beautiful. I give him another hug and plant a kiss on his cheek. We walk to the beach and watch the sunset. I love how much Wyatt knows me.

When it gets dark we head back to the house. We go up to our room and lay in bed and cuddle. Then he starts to take off his clothes and I do the same. He makes love to me nice and slow. And each time he trusts into me slowly I moan his name. After he made love to me we just sat there looking up at the ceiling.

An hour later I fall asleep and Wyatt does the same. I just had a weird thought though. I was just thinking what if something happened to me. How would Wyatt feel about living without me. I know I wouldn't feel the same without him. It hurts being without Wyatt. And I can't think of a life without him.