{Extra Chapter} Our Honeymoon

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥
                    Our Honeymoon
€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥£¥€£¥€£

(This chapter takes place a day after the wedding.)

Nanami's POV:
At the shrine, Me and Tomoe sit on the couch cuddling with each other. He's on the phone with several different people.

He finally hangs up after a while then puts the phone down. He kisses my cheek then cuddles even closer to me.

"Alright. All the arrangements have been set. We've dropped out of school and the beach house we rented in Hawaii is all payed for and ready for us." Tomoe smiles.

"Awe you guys are leaving already?" The shrine spirits pout in the corner.

"Sorry you guys but it's time for me and Tomoe to spend some time alone together." I smile.

"How long will you be gone?" The shrine spirits run over to us.

"Well most honeymoons go up to eight months." I nervously laugh.

"Eight months?!" Mizuki slides open the living room door.

"Well yeah, don't act all surprised idiot snake." Tomoe rolls his eyes.

"But Nana- chan!! You don't know what he might do to you! Eight months... all alone... just the two of you." Mizuki's eyes widen.

"What are you thinking master Mizuki?" The shrine spirits look over to him.

"What if they do... It..." Mizuki gasps.

"DON'T SAY THAT!!" Me and Tomoe shout at the same time, loudly blushing.

After a long moment of silence and after all this freaking out and staring at each other I decide to finally sat something.

"Well me and Tomoe are a married couple... So if it were to happen... It would be normal..." My voice trails off.

"Off that subject, We leave tomorrow..." Tomoe clears his throat.

~~
The Next Day:
~~

"Let's go Nanami, I got all the bags in the carrier." Tomoe cheers.

(I forgot what they called that thing. It was in a couple of episodes and they used it for transportation... If you guys know please tell me in the comments.)

"Alright let me call Ami and Kei and tell them I'm leaving!" I grab my phone.

I call Ami and Kei and tell them I'm off to Hawaii, I say bye to them then hang up. Tomoe gets on the carrier first then holds a hand out for me to take. I take his hand and he pulls me up on the carrier with him.

"Good bye everyone! See you in eight months!" I wave bye to the others.

"Bye lady Nanami! Bye master Tomoe!" The shrine spirits cry.

"Bye bye Nana-chan! Bye bye Tomoe-kun!" Mizuki waves.

"Bye." Tomoe closes the carrier's doors.