Don't Focus On Them Only On Me

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
24.Don't Focus On Them, Only On Me
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Tomoe's POV:

"F-friends...?!" My eyes widen.

"What is there a problem?" Hikaru chuckles.

"No... Who ever Nanami wants to be friends with is fine with me!" I growl.

"Oh? So you two know each other?" She looks from me to him.

"I wish I didn't know him." I roll my eyes.

"Awe don't be like that." He smiles.

"Shut it!!" I shout.

~~
That Night:
~~

We head back to the hotel around 7. Once inside the penthouse we put our stuff away and get dressed into something nicer, we were going down to a ballroom.

Apparently today is the Hotel's owners sons birthday today, which means tonight is all about Hikaru.

"Tomoe? Can you help me out over here?" I hear Nanami call for me from her room.

I'm the only one up here so of course she would call me, the others were ready ahead of time and are headed to the ballroom as we speak.

"Sure, what do you need?" I knock on her door once and walk in her room.

(Wow Tomoe •_• what's the point of knocking if your just going to walk in?)(P.S. what my mom does)

"Can you brush my hair while I do my makeup, we're running late but with your help we can get down there faster..." She turns back to look at me and her eyes widen.

Mine do as well when I see her dress. A sleeveless long dark red dress that goes all the way to her knees with a huge bow on the back and black ankle boots.

She looks at me up and down, admiring the tux I have on. Similar to the one I wore for the cosplay cafe.

"You look so H-handsome..." She looks into my eyes.

"And you look beautiful..." I look into hers.

"I-i mean!! Help me with my hair!!" She blushes loudly and hands me a brush.

"Okay." I take it from her.

She sits down on a chair thats facing a huge mirror. She starts to put on lip gloss and I brush her hair slowly.

She puts on a light pink eyeshadow and puts eyeliner on, with the cat eye affect. She puts a little blush on her cheeks and finishes it off with some mascara.

I put her hair up real nice and pretty to complete the look. It looks nice, Especially with the hairpin I once gave to her.

"Should we get going?" I smile.

"Yup." She nods.

~~
Moments Later:
~~

We make our way down to the ballroom, it's crowded, decorations look like they cost millions, food as fancy as a five star restaurant, and soft music playing.

"Your finally here Nanami!" Hikaru walks up to the both of us.

He's wearing a tux just like mine but a very light gray, almost white.

"Yup happy birthday." She cheerfully claps.

"Thank you." He smiles.