The Cosplay Cafe

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
                 19.The Cosplay Cafe
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Tomoe's POV:
I look out the door to see if I can spot Nanami anywhere. She went with a group of girls somewhere and now I lost track of where she had gone.

That's just great.

"Hurry up everyone! The school festival will start any minute now!" Kei shouts.

"Miss Kei, I can't find my white glove anywhere!!" A random girl shouts out.

"I found it." Ami rushes in the scene handing over the glove.

I roll my eyes and look out the window, everyone is doing something here yet they haven't put me in anything. They said I should cosplay but I don't want to.

I wait in the back of the room near tons of curtains. Mizuki and Kurama wanted to cosplay. I lean back on a wall and wait for them both to come out. Everyone is cosplaying, except the cooks. Ami and Kei are dressed like maids too.

"Tomoe-kun, don't be a buzzkill..." Mizuki gets out from behind a curtain, in a tux that's exactly like a butlers.

"Yeah, just play dress up for once!" Kurama walks out as well in the same outfit but even fancier.

"I hate it when people cosplay, it's silly for humans to do such things." I frown.

"Tomoe? Hey, Tomoe where are you?" I hear Nanami call out for me.

"Huh? What is it?" I turn around and find her running over to me.

She's wearing a maid outfit too... But hers is much more nicer then the others, more fancy, more beautiful.

(If your wondering it looks just like the one Misa wears in Kaichou wa maid sama. If you don't know the anime, look it up to see what the maid outfit looks like. I also recommend it to watch.)

"Hey Tomoe, Do I look okay in this maid outfit? I feel like it's too much...?" She looks up at me.

"You look beautiful." I smile.

"Thank you." She blushes.

She smiles back as we are looking into each other's eyes, not daring to look away, not for a moment.

"Oh but Tomoe-kun, I thought you hated cos-..." I cut Mizuki off by punching him on the arm.

"Meanie!" He cries out in pain and pouts.

"Besides from that, Tomoe, how about you cosplay with us? Dress up like a butler?" Kurama smirks.

"No wa-..." Nanami cuts me off by giggling.

"You should, we would match! Maid and butler!!" She looks at me then at Kurama.

"Good thing too, we have one more butler outfit for Tomoe." Kurama hands over a box full of clothes.

"But if Tomoe-kun doesn't want to... I can be Tomoe's standin' for you." Mizuki smirks.

"That won't be needed, I will put on the butler outfit." I snatch the box away from Kurama and walk behind the curtains.

Nanami's POV:

"Come on out Tomoe!" I shout.

After a short while Tomoe walks out from the curtains in a butler suit. (The outfit looks like Sebastian's from Black butler.)

"Wow... Tomoe, you look so handsome..." I blush loudly.

"Huh?" He blushes loudly as well.

"I mean g-great! You look great!" I shout, covering my face with my hands.

"Hurry people! We need waiters over here." Kei shouts at us from across the room.

We were to busy talking and goofing around to notice that the festival had already started a while ago. Today is the first day, only people from schools can come today... Tomorrow will be public to anyone.

"Let's get going..." Tomoe grabs my hand.

"Yeah." I nod.

We both head over to the kitchen and get some food trays. We go back out to notice even more people in here. It's so great, lots of schools are here. I feel like tomorrow will be even better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sowwy, short chapter for now. I'm so tried because I had tons of homework to do, then I remembered I had to update the book.

I have tons of things going on in my head right now but don't worry, the next chapter will be a long one, to make up for the lack in this one.

I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. After all these chapters I came to thinking, imma need to fit in the story I had planned originally in here... But... I have been having too much fun with the different stories that all connect in some way.

I will do lots more chapters, don't worry, then time for the story to enroll it's self. There is a story now... one with Tomoe, Nanami, and all the others living happily. Some bad things happen here and there nothing too much, all the stories connect to each other, it's not a one shot!! Pointing that out now.

But I'm adding more on the story so it seems like I do have a plot rather then putting as I please. I don't want to disappoint anyone and I highly doubt anyone is reading this part. If you are thank you for taking your time.

Oh and by the way if your looking for a new anime to watch I highly recommend one called:

Snow White With The Red Hair

It is soooooo good, I had recently just watched it. It's a romantic comedy for those who like that. Believe me you will fall in love with it and the characters, they are all just so fab and great.

~Gaby