Your Loving Arms

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
                  7.Your Loving Arms
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Nanami's POV:
It's the next day. I look out the window and stare into the morning sky. Such a beautiful day... The sun is out, the birds are chirping, the windy is making the tree dance. And this class sucks.

"Ms. Momozono. Since your zoning out I guess you know the answer to this problem." The teacher shouts.

"Huh?" I look back up at the teacher that is now standing in front of my desk.

"Solve to problem on the board please." She glares at me.

"Um... " I look past her to look at the board.

The problem:
A circles ratio is 5cm. The larger circles ratio is 10cm. Which one has a greater diameter? What is the circumference of both?

Dang it. I hate circumference. I hate math!! (;-; I do as well.)

"I... I don't know miss..." I look down to my text book and sigh.

"What a loser." One kid whispers and the rest of the class laughs along and points at me.

"Pay attention next time." The teacher snaps and walks back to the front of the classroom.

After what seemed like forever everyone stopped laughing and pointing at me.

I always hated school. The mean jokes I hear behind my back... All the people that make fun of me. Especially when the rumors went around that my dad left me and I'm poor.

I didn't have much friends either. The girls won't even go near me.

"Ms. Momozono!! Your zoning out again!" The teacher slams a textbook on her desk.

"I'm sorry!!" I shout and people start laughing again.

~~
School Ends:
~~

"She's so weird." A girl walks by my desk and laughs.

"I'd hate to be her." A guy agrees.

"I heard she's poor too." Two girls look away.

Mizuki and Kurama walk up to my desk. I look up at them then away.

"Don't let what they say get to you Nana-Chan." Mizuki sighs.

"I bet they couldn't do it as well." Kurama looks over at the people laughing.

I look over to Tomoe and of course the Fan girls are all over him. They should just stop already.

"Isn't that Nanami?" A guy looks over.

"Yeah. Don't talk to her... You might get her dumbness." A girl snickers.

I grab my things and stand up. I start making my way out of my class as I hear Tomoe's fan girls laugh.

"Ew. It's that wanna be Tomoe's girlfriend. Well too bad for her. Tomoe doesn't like dumb girls." One giggles.

The others laugh along. My eyes start to tear up. I start running out of the classroom with tears rolling down my cheeks faster and faster.