Spending Christmas With You

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
      9.Spending Christmas With You
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Nanami's POV:

"Nanami, my love. Wake up." Tomoe's gentle voice whispers in my ear.

"Tomoe..." I yawn.

I open my eyes and look around. Oh yeah that's right, we came home from the town last night. We ate dinner then I went to bed. I then had a nightmare so Tomoe stayed with me...

Tomoe's warm arms wrapped around me, cuddling up to my back. His warm breath at my neck. His tail wrapped around one of my legs.

"Is your nightmare gone yet? Or must I continue to hold you in my arms forever." He places his lips at my neck and I feel him smirk.

"Tomoe. Don't say that." I giggle.

"Why can't I? He laughs.

"We need to pull away you know. It's Christmas and we have a life." I try getting out of his grasp.

"Fine. But after this." He kisses my neck while one of his hands slide up my leg and upper thigh.

"Tomoe! Don't..." I blush.

"Fine. But I remember on the tower you didn't mind." He licks my neck then lets me go.

I put my hand over the place he licked and sit up. I feel myself blushing even more.

Tomoe's POV:
Oh she's just so cute when she blushes like that. It's funny just to embarrass her.

"Well I'll make breakfast then." I get up and slide the room door open.

"Okay..." She smiles as I leave. Closing the door behind me.

I head to the kitchen and start making breakfast. I make steamed rice, miso soup, and eggs. I set everything down on the table.

I head back over to the kitchen to chop up some be vegetables. I throw chopped up tomato, mushroom, onion, green peppers, and potato in one small bowl.

I set it down as well as I head over to Nanami's room once more. Before I can open the door it slides open quickly.

"Tomoe! Tomoe! Lookie at what I found in my closet!!" Nanami jumps around happily.

I look at her up and down with a blush forming on my cheeks. Plain long sleeve red dress with white fluffs at the ends of the dress, sleeve, and collar. The dress stopped at her high thighs. (So like an anime girl's school uniform skirt.)

Long black boots that went all the way to the knees. A single black belt went around the waist of the dress. Her hair was the same as always but she had a Santa hat on. She looked just like the girl version of Santa clause but prettier.

"How do I look?" She giggles.

"You look nice." I cover my face so she can't see my blush.

"Are you blushing?" She stands on her tippy toes and smiles.

"Hey! Well would you look at that. Breakfast is ready!!" I shout while walking over to the table to avoid further conversation.

"Okay. Okay I get it." She walks over and sits down.

~~
Later On At Night:
~~

Through the whole day we have gone out to the town again. Took pictures almost everywhere we went to go see. Had lunch at a sandwich shop. Now we are heading to the shrine for the day.

Nanami's POV:
Me and Tomoe hold hands the whole way there. Finally we were going home cause that meant I could give him his gift.

"Nanami?" He stops.

"Huh?" I stop beside him as he puts a hand to his pocket.

"Turn around." He pulls something out then holds it in his hands.

"Okay..." I turn around.

I then feel something cold hang around my neck. I look down to see the necklace I saw the other day around my neck.

"Tomoe... It's beautiful..." I look at it in awe.

"Not as beautiful as you." He leans over and kisses my cheek.

"Oh stop it." I smile looking back up at him.

"But it's the truth." He smirks.

"Oh. Come on I have to give you your gift now!!" I pull his hand and run back to the shrine with Tomoe following behind.

I slide the door open then pull Tomoe inside. I close the door and drag him over to my room.

"Here you go!" I hand him his gift.

He grabs it and starts to unwrap the wrapping paper. He opens the box to reveal the dark red scarf. He smiles as he takes it out the box.

"Wait. Let me." I smile.

He hands the scarf over to me. I take it from his hands and slowly start to wrap it loosely around is neck.

Oh how it matched what he was wearing. The dark red scarf, a plain white sleeve shirt, a long red coat that went all the way to his knees, black jeans, black dress shoes, his hair was the same, and a Santa hat on his head.

"You look good in it! I knew you would!" I laugh.

Tomoe's POV:
Oh that sweet warm smile. Her kindness is beyond comprehension. I love her more then anything. I want to make this Christmas something she will never forget... I'm going to tell her how I feel.

"Nanami..." I whisper.

I back Nanami up into a wall thats behind her. A faint gasp escapes her lips as I put my hand under her chin and lift her head up to look at me.

"Tomoe... What are you-..." Before Nanami could finish her sentence I give her a kiss on the lips.

"Nanami... I love you..." I look into her eyes.

She loves me, and I love her. I know this is the right thing to do. I want to do this no matter what reaction I get.

"Nanami... I love you with all my heart's contempt. There isn't a minute I don't think about you. Your kind, sweet, gentle, beautiful, smart, and you always see the best in things. I had fallen for the girl I had gotten to know." I brush her hair out of her face.

"I love you too... Tomoe." Nanami looks away blushing.

She takes a moment before she speaks again.

"You so brave, caring, selfless, strong, smart, kind, handsome, and a person who stands up for yourself. What makes me love you the most Tomoe is... Is... The fact that you will always be there for me no matter what." She loudly blushes.

"Well then, Nanami Momozono..."  I hug her tightly.

"Yes Tomoe?" She hugs me back.

"Will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" I pull away to look in her eyes.

"For you Tomoe, I will love you anyday. My answer is yes." She giggles and puts her face to my chest.

I hold her even closer to me. Finally this fun loving girl was all mine, And no one else's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      (•~•)
      /)     )\    All da single ladies.
        /   \

       (^~^)
       /(     (\   All da single ladies.
           /    \

      (•~•)
      /)     )\    All da single ladies.
        /   \

      \(^•^)/
          (    (    Now put your hands up!
           /  \

       ~Gaby