Our Wedding: Part 2

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥
              32.Our Wedding: Part 2
€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥

(If you haven't read the previous chapter then please go read that one first, this is a part 2)

~~
Recap From Last Chapter:
~~

Tomoe's POV:
I fix the bow that's around my neck and look myself in the mirror. I hide my ears and tail using a leaf, Looking back at the guys they all smile, which makes me smile as well.

"We have a problem!" Ami comes running in the dressing room.

"What is it? Can't you see Tomoe is getting ready." Kurama sighs.

"Nobody found the wedding rings and we only have ten minutes until Tomoe and Nanami go up to the stand!" She shouts.

"The wedding rings are missing?!" I shout.

"You weren't supposed to tell him..." Mizuki frowns.

"Why did you guys keep this from me?" I shoot a death glare at them all.

"Because we knew you would act like this..." Mikage sighs.

"Well I got to... I have to help... Find..." I look out the window.

I can't think! first there's the wedding, I miss Nanami, I'm nervous, and now this!!

"Just leave me alone here to think, call me when I have to make my way to the stand." I sigh.

"Of course." Mikage nods.

They all get up and walk out the door, shutting it after they have left, leaving me all alone in my dressing room.

I continue to look out the window, to the beautiful garden they have outside. I smile lightly to myself as the flowers remind me of Nanami's beautiful aura.

I look on over to the small pond and to the birds around the mud. That's when I notice something a little off, they are all around in a small circle. I look a little closer to see something shining in the mud.

"What is that..?" I open the window and look out to get a closer view.

Some birds move out the way and another raises it up. Some mud comes off not one but two small items, giving me a clear view of what it is.

"The wedding rings!!" I shout.

~~
Back To Story:
~~

I jump out the window and rush over to the garden, rushing over to the birds. The birds notice me then get scared, causing them to fly away.

I chase after the one with the rings in the beak. Going over bushes, trees, mud, and cars, I continue to chase after the bird.

Nanami's POV:

"Five minutes, Tomoe should be making his way to the stand now." Ami giggles.

"Oh gosh... I don't know if I'm ready to go out there, I'm so nervous..." I blush.

"Don't get cold feet on us now." Kei sighs.