A Sunny Day At The Beach

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
         22.A Sunny Day At The Beach
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Nanami's POV:
The warm, bright sunshine hits my eyes. The sound of rustling and the feeling of movement is heard and felt.

Arms wrap around me from behind, pulling me to someone. Their breath up against the back of my neck. The feeling of someone softly biting my ear and pulling at it lightly.

"Who's there?" I yawn, to tried to do anything about it.

"You have to guess..." I hear Tomoe's voice.

"Is it you Tomoe?" I open my eyes.

"Maybe." Tomoe chuckles.

"Why are in my room." I yawn once more.

"Because I'm your familiar, I have to watch over you." He holds me closer.

"Why are you in here? Tell me the truth." I blush.

"Fine. I missed you." He kisses my neck.

I turn over to look at him. He wraps his arms around my waist as I do so. I put my hands on his chest and look up at him. He looks down at me, as his tail wraps around one of my legs.

"WAKE UP EVERYONE!! WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH TODAY!!" We hear Mizuki shouting from downstairs.

The doors of everyone's rooms sound like they are opening then closing. Giggling and laughing is heard. For some reason they start counting down from 5 to 1.

Before I even knew what was happening the door to my room gets kicked open and they all fall in except Kurama and onto the floor. I rush and cover me and Tomoe in my big fluffy blanket.

"Nana-Chan! Wake up!!" Mizuki laughs.

They all get up and brush themselves off. All of them look like they are ready to go to the beach, wearing sandals and everything.

"I can't find the fox, maybe he went out for something." Kurama walks into the room and sighs.

I peek out the blanket for a sec and see Ami looking down at me.

"Hurry up Nanami. Text Tomoe and tell him to meet us at the beach." Ami smiles.

I nod my head as they all leave and go downstairs. I rush over and shut the door and lock it. Tomoe sits up and looks at me.

"You heard them, they think your out so go out." I whisper.

"How?" He crosses his arms.

"I don't know... Don't you have powers or something to get you out of here?" I roll my eyes.

He gets up from the bed and walks over to the window. He opens it up all the way and sits on the edge.

"See you at the beach." He looks back then falls backwards.

I rush over to the window after he falls to see him land on his feet perfectly fine. I sigh and close the window.

~~
That Afternoon:
~~

"Woah it's hot out here..." Kei gets out the car and walks on the beach slowly.