I Don't Want Anyone But You

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
      29.I Don't Want Anyone But You
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Nanami's POV:

"Wake up Nanami! We're leaving today remember!!" Ami's voice cheers from downstairs.

"Hold on a second!" I shout.

I rush and throw all my things in the suit case, pushing it close then pulling my suit case out the door.

"Do you need help?" Tomoe walks over to me and smiles.

"No, let me do it." I smile back.

I kick the suit case so it rolls all the way downstairs. I turn back to face Tomoe and stick my tongue out playfully.

"See, I didn't need help." I snicker.

"Alright then. If you need any help then tell me." He walks down the stairs.

I run down and grab the suit case. Me and the others lock the penthouse and head down to the van. We put our stuff in the back and get in our seats. Kurama starts the car and we leave the hotel.

"So? Did you have fun on this trip Nanami, I mean with me that is." Tomoe leans over and whispers in my ear.

"Don't talk like that here." I blush.

"What, the others aren't listening, plus it's only me and you over here." He grabs my hand and pulls me over to him, out of Kurama's mirror's view.

He puts himself behind me, and I'm sitting in his lap. He wraps an arm around me from behind, and with his other hand he plays with my hair.

"Stop it." I giggle.

"Only if you make me." He snuggles into the back of my neck.

~~
Later That Night:
~~

We finally got back home, the car parked in front of the shrine's stairs. I just can't wait to go home.

"See you tomorrow at school Nanami!" Ami and Kei grab their things and head out to town.

"See you guys." I wave them goodbye.

"I'm going to head out too. See ya." Kurama grabs his stuff and heads on to town as well.

"Bye tengu." Tomoe snickers.

"So what now?" I look over at Tomoe and Mizuki.

"Looks like we got to get the stuff inside..." Mizuki cuts Tomoe off by waving his arms around.

"I'm going to go drink sake!" Mizuki cheers and runs up to the shrine.

"Idiot help us down here!!" Tomoe shouts after him.

"No way!" Mizuki slams the shrine door.

"Just forget it, I know he won't help." I sigh.

"Alright, want me to carry it?" He starts to grab some things.

"No, I don't need your help." I tease.

Me and Tomoe get the rest of the things and head up to the shrine as well, it feels like everything is the same as it's always been. Tomoe, Mizuki, the shrine spirits, and I, we're like one big family.

"Do you need help with those?" Tomoe puts down what he carried and walks over to me.

"Nope." I throw the stuff I carried on top of his things.

"Well goodnight... Tomorrow is school." He pouts.

"Oh okay, goodnight then." I give him a peck on the lips then head over to my room.

I get ready to go to sleep, putting on brown shorty shorts and a green long sleeve shirt tucked in. I turn off my lights and get under my covers. Falling into sleep.

Tomoe's POV:
Its midnight now... Yet I hear mumbling and rustling coming from Nanami's room. I hope she's alright.

I walk over to her room and slide open her door open, I walk in and close it behind me. I make my way over to her and sit down next to her.

Her eyes fly open and she sits up quickly. She yells and takes deep breathes, looking over to notice me there.

"Is something the matter?" I look at her.

"I had a nightmare..." Her voice trails off.

"Was it that bad? What was it about?" I sigh.

Tears start to form in the corner of her eyes. She looks down blushing and sighs.

"I dreamt that... That I lost you... that you didn't want anything to do with me..." She sighs.

"Why-..." She cuts me off by waving a hand around.

"I know... It's dumb..." She tries wiping her tears away.

"It's not dumb, not one bit." I put a hand under her chin and lift her head up to look at me.

"Well, I need help now... Will you stay until I fall asleep?" She blushes.

"Anytime you want." I give her a quick peck on the lips.

I wrap my arms around Nanami, embracing her into a hug. She snuggles into my chest and we both fall back on her bed.

Nanami's POV:
Tomoe's embrace is always so warm and comforting, so nice and sweet, caring and protective over me, and the way he kisses me always makes me melt.

"Tomoe? Tell me something..." I look up to him.

"What is it?" He looks at me with caring eyes.

"Will you stay with me, forever...?" I smile.

"Forever and ever. " He smiles.

"Good, I only want you and not anyone else..." I slowly start to fall asleep.

Tomoe's POV:
She finally falls asleep after some time. I watch her, she's snoring lightly to the point where I almost can't hear, so peaceful, so beautiful.

I smile to myself and run my fingers through her hair. I kiss her neck, from her collar bone to her chin, softly and gently so I don't wake her up. This is where I want to be, by her side, like this.

"Almost like an angel..." I whisper.

I kiss her softly on the lips and snuggle with her. I feel her snuggle with me as I do so, asleep but still awake...

"Nanami how to you think we can stay together, for the rest of our lives, I don't know what humans call it...." I brush the hair from her eyes.

Her eyes open up slowly, she's half asleep but I can tell she's going to answer my question anyways.

"Humans call it marriage. Where a person asks their lover to marry them. It's about two people, who love each so much, and they stay together by becoming husband and wife." She whispers.

"Then Nanami, let me ask you something now...." I whisper back.

"What is it?" She looks at me.

"Will you marry me?" I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First of all, I respect whatever you guys want. Boy and Boy, Girl and Girl, Girl and Boy. I didn't say which of which I only said those who love each other.

We are coming close to the end. *cries*

\(^•^)/ The next chapter gonna be exciting!!!

~Gaby