Nanami's Birthday

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
                 15.Nanami's Birthday
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

~~
If you didn't know, Nanami's birthday is February 20. I know im rushing the story a little but it's cause I started off in a winter setting and so I thought how about I start from there and get to current time.
~~

Tomoe's POV:

"Wake up you dumb snake!" I kick Mizuki off the sofa and he falls into the cold floor.

"What do you want?!" He gets up and rubs his head.

"It's Nanami's Birthday today. We need to plan a surprise party." I pull the snake into the kitchen.

"Then I'll bake the cake!" Mizuki laughs.

"No way in Hell. I'm baking the cake, your going to decorate the place." I roll my eyes.

"So what? We are going to get Nana-chan to stay in her room all day?" He pouts.

"No, I'm calling up her friends to take her out for a while." I start taking out some ingredients for the cake.

"Let us help as well!" The shrine spirits dance.

"Hold on, where were you guys?" Mizuki looks over at them.

"We've been here the whole time. Did you forget?" They laugh.

"Of course not..." Me and Mizuki nervously laugh.

Nanami's POV:
I wake up to the sound of my phone vibrating. I look up to see Someone calling me. I roll my eyes and answer.

"Hello." I yawn.

"It's us!! Ami, Kei, and Numano!" All three girls shout in the phone.

"Don't be so loud. What do you want?" I sigh.

"We're taking you out of a girls day!" They giggle.

"But I don't feel like it." I yawn again.

"Too bad! We're already here!!" They hang up before I can even respond.

"Nanami! Your friends are here!!" I hear Tomoe shout from outside.

I cover myself up in blankets as I hear the door slide open. Footsteps pounding on the floor, the sound of giggling, and people calling me up.

"Get up already!" Ami laughs.

"Don't be a buzz kill." Kei complains.

"Let's head out already!" Numano throws the blankets off me.

"Why now?" I sit up.

"Because we feel like it." They laugh.

~~
A Little Later:
~~

And just like that I was forced into some clothes. A long sleeve white blouse tucked into a long teal skirt that goes to my knees, and a pair of black flats.

"Oh my, Nanami you look so pretty!" Ami smiles.

"We did a good job here." Numano nods.

"Good thing we didn't let her pick or else that would have been bad. I mean look at most of her clothes." Kei laughs.

"What is that suppose to mean!!" I pout.