Let Me Love You

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
                  11.Let Me Love You
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
                  {LEMON ALERT}
~~
Recap:
~~

Nanami's POV:

"Nanami?" The door slides open and Tomoe steps in.

"D-don't come in yet!" I shout my face blushing loudly.

I try keeping the kimono around me but without the wrapping it's becoming lose on me.

"Let me do the wrapping. You can't do it on your own." He walks over to me.

"There's no use its already the new year." The kimono gets lose.

"Fine then..." Tomoe grabs my arm and pulls me over to him.

"Hey! What are you doing? My kimono is lose-..." He cuts me off by giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Then I shall undress you..." He smirks and pulls the kimono.

Before I can do anything else my kimono falls off leaving me in my bra and shorts.

"D-don't look!" I try covering myself up but he pulls me back again to him.

"Come on Nanami. Be my prize." He whispers in my ear.

~~

"Tomoe? What are you doing?-..." As he hugs me my voice faints away.

He pulls away quickly then slides the door closed. I try covering myself up but Tomoe grabs the kimono first. He throws it to the other side of the room.

"Since everyone is outside how about we do something fun." Tomoe smirks.

"Wait! Here... Now?!" I look away, my face as red as a fire truck at this point.

"Don't be afraid... I won't take it too far..." He walks over to me.

He trips on my shoe making him fall on me. We both fall to the floor. Me on the bottom and Tomoe on the top, pinning me down.

"T-Tomoe..." I whimper.

"Nanami... Let me love you..." He says seductively.

He then presses his lips up against mine. Kissing me over and over again. I do the same and after a while he starts to lick at my lips. I open my mouth just enough to let his tongue slip in.

He puts both my wrists in one hand while the other goes up and down the side of my body. (Woah is it getting hot in here or is it just me!)

We pull away once and a while for breath, not stopping unless we needed.

Tomoe's POV:
My tail wags in full pleasure as we continue to kiss. After a while I pull away to kiss around her lips to tease her. From there I traveled to her cheeks then down to her jawline.

I continue down her neck and around her collar bone. My hand slides up and squeezes her right boob. She moans out lightly as I do it again. I go back to kissing her.

"Nanami..." I choke out in between kisses.

"What is it?" She pulls away for breath.

"It's getting hot in here... Don't you think?" I go back to kissing her.

(Okay so it's not only me •-• )

"Yeah... T-take my clothes off..." She moans out as I squeeze her boob again.

I pull away for a moment and look into her eyes. I look at her with a 'are you sure?' face.

She nods giving me approval. I lick her neck and pull her up. I sit up as I pull her to me, her chest pressing up against mine. Both my hands go up and on her back and unclip her bra.

It falls from her chest revealing her boobs. I throw it aside as I push her back down. Both my hands squeezing her boobs roughly as she moans out in pleasure. My tail wags even faster as I start to kiss downwards.

Past the collar bone I make my way to her chest. I remove my hands then I start to lick around her boobs as she moans a little louder. Her arms wrap around my neck and slide down my back.

I feel her pull at the end of my shirt. I pull away and I take it off revealing my bare chest. I throw the shirt over with the rest of the clothes. I blush as well then lean back down to Nanami.

Her legs wrap around my waist and her arms rest together on my chest. I wrap my arms around her waist and lift her up a little. I fall backwards letting her be on top. She lays down on me, her boobs pressing up against my chest.

I slide my hands down her back and they rest at the rim of her shorts. She cups my face then licks my cheek. My ears perk up as she places her left leg in the middle of both of mine.

"Tomoe... Do you want to take it further..?" She whispers.

"Only if you want, Nanami..." My tail wraps around her leg.

"Then yes..." And with that I kiss her again.

"Nana-chan!! Tomoe-kun!! Where are you guys?!" I hear the snake shout in a distance.

We pull away quickly as we hear the front door to the shrine slide open. This isn't good. Nanami's room is only a few rooms away.

I let go of Nanami as she quickly puts her bra back on. She slides into her kimono as I rush to put my shirt back on.

"Hello?!" The snake calls out once more.

I wrap her kimono up quickly as the snake slides the room's door open. We both quickly sit down on the bed as I do her hair.

"What are you two doing in here? The event is going to be over soon." He laughs.

"I got my kimono on. Even if it is too late I wanted to look nice." Nanami giggles.

"But Nana-chan you always look nice!" The snake walks over and grabs Nanami's arm.

He pulls her out of the room. I follow along behind him as he drags us outside.

That damn snake ruins every moment! (No kidding!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two chapters in one day! Merp.

I really wanted to write more but... We will save that for a later time. It is true Mizuki ruins everything!! I will agree on that!

Nanami: To be honest, I wish it had gone further... *blushes*

Tomoe: Dammit! That snake!! *curses*

Mizuki: What did I do? *giggles*

Kurama: Did you guys forget about me? Where was I in all dis?! *pouts*

P.s. Don't think I'm a pervert ^•^

~Gaby