Be My Valentine?

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
14.Be My Valentine?
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Nanami's POV:

"I'm ready." Mizuki skips out of his room.

"Okay good, And Tomoe?" I look over to Tomoe's door.

"He might still be getting ready, or he just doesn't want to go to school." Mizuki sighs.

"Okay. Go have a head start I will get Tomoe." I walk over and slide open the door.

Mizuki heads out the shrine and closes the door on the way out. I walk into Tomoe's room to find him not in there.
I walk in more and lift up the bed sheets. He's not there either.

"Tomoe?!" I shout but still no response.

I look over to the bathroom to see the door slightly open. A light beams out from the room. I walk over and slide the door open some more to peek in.

As I look in I see Tomoe in the bath tub asleep. The water dripping at the sides as if the tub was overflowing. Steam making the room all hot and sweaty. Soap bubbles all around his lower area to cover him but from the chest up was visible.

"Tomoe!! Wake up we're late to school!" I look away blushing loudly.

Still nothing.

"I'm going on ahead. Make sure to be there!" I run out the room and out the door.

I shake my head like crazy but that image will always remain in my head. Awe man, I feel like a huge pervert!!

~~
After School:
~~

Tomoe made it to school a few hours later. I still couldn't bring myself to look at him. At lunch he tried talking to me but I ran away. He always looked over at me during class but I couldn't look back. I've been avoiding him the whole day!

But Since its Valentine's Day the girls have been giving him presents non stop! Even Kurama and Mizuki have their hands full.

I pack my stuff up and look over a couple of times. Their faces totally show they are annoyed, why can't the girls just drop it already.

"Ladies, don't rush there'll be enough time for you all." Kurama laughs.

"Thank you girl number 121. Oh and thank you girl number 122. Thank you as well girl number 123." The girls continue to stack up Mizuki's pile.

"I don't like candy, I don't like goofy cards, and I mostly don't like girls who throw themselves at men for attention." Tomoe sighs.

All the girls laugh as if they took that as a joke. I roll my eyes and head out the classroom door when Tomoe calls after me.

"Nanami! Where are you going?" He tries pushing past the girls with no luck.

"I'm going back to the shrin-... I mean house!" I nervously laugh.

"Wait, let me walk you." He puts his hand on my shoulder and I slap it away without hesitation.

I look back at him but end up looking away blushing. I can't even look him in the face without panic!