Our Vacation Begins

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
21.Our Vacation Begins
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Tomoe's POV:

"Class dismissed." The teacher calls out.

Everyone in class jumps up from their seats. They clap and cheer like wild animals. The teacher rolls his eyes and walks out the class.

"Finally! A vacation is what I need!" Kurama sighs.

"Why is everyone like this?" I look over at Nanami.

"We get to go on break from the first semester." She smiles.

"Which means HELLO VACATION!!" Mizuki cheers.

"So where are we going?" Kurama leans back in his chair.

"What do you mean you dumb tengu?" I snap at him.

"Oh come on Tomoe. Let's all go on vacation together." Nanami giggles.

Ami and Kei walk over to Nanami's desk and they start planning before I can even say another word. The tengu and the snake are also making plans, of course those idiots ideas are stupid.

I get up from the desk and sigh. I throw my school bag over my shoulder and start heading out the class when they all jump in front of me.

"Were do you think your going?" They all laugh.

"I was going to make my escape..." I roll my eyes.

"Too bad, we already planned the whole thing." Mizuki nods.

"First we go out of town, taking a van since there is too many of us to fit in a car." Ami goes on.

"Then we make a hotel reservation." Kei holds out a magazine with the page turned to hotels out of town.

I grab it from her hands and look through it.

"The first place we visit is a beach-..." Mizuki interrupts Kurama.

"After all that we take a look around the city!!" He cheers.

"And then whatever we want to do after that." Nanami walks over to me and grabs my hand.

"Fine whatever, sounds like fun..." I growl silently.

"Okay then it's set." Nanami smiles.

~~
Days Later:
~~

Nanami's POV:
After that we all packed our things and whatever we needed. Today was the day we go and take a ride in the van we rented.

"I'll drive." Kurama gets in the drivers seat without hesitation.

"Well of course, we can't drive only you." Mizuki rolls his eyes.

"How about you sit up with the tengu so then you feel better about your pathetic life." Tomoe laughs.

"Really?! Can I!" Mizuki gets excited and jumps in the passenger seat.

"Me and Ami will be in the middle row." Kei pulls Ami's hand and they get in the car.

"Which leaves us at the back." I look over at Tomoe.

"That means we will be all alone... In the back of the car... Where no one can see us." Tomoe walks behind me and whispers into my ear.

I blush as I feel his breath up against my neck. The others wave over for us to get in the van. Me and Tomoe both sit in the back row near all the bags.