How Dare You!?

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
                  23.How Dare You!?
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Tomoe's POV:

"Marco!" Ami shouts.

"Polo!!" Kurama shouts back.

The two try finding each other, waving their arms around like crazy to find the other with their eyes closed.

Marco and Polo is just the dumbest game I have ever heard of, how can humans do such stupid things?

"I'm going to make a sand castle... I hate Marco, Polo." Nanami sits down on the sand and starts to fill up little buckets with sand.

"Then I shall join you Nana-chan." Mizuki cheers.

"Whatever." Kei sighs.

I roll my eyes at them all and start to wonder around the beach, picking up pretty sea shells as I did. My eyes wonder back to where the others are when I see the same guy from before.

He goes behind a rock and I follow along behind. He turns around and looks in my direction, dammit I've been caught.

He waves for my to follow him and he continues walking. I follow anyways, still wonder what the hell he is trying to do.

He stops after a while and turns to face me. I stop as well and give him a glare.

"I'm going to get that girl of yours." He smirks.

"Huh? What Nanami?" I looks at him confused.

"Yup, she's pretty cute." He chuckles.

"Hey! That's my lady and mistress your talking about!!" I shout.

"Keep it down, don't worry about it. I'll just win her heart and take her away from you, no big deal." He shrugs.

"Too bad, go find someone else to mess with." I cross my arms.

"Oh but you see that wouldn't be fun." He turns his back to me then looks out to the beach.

"How dare you?! You can't just say such things to my face, don't test me human!" I growl.

"Oh. Watch me." He says in a cocky manner.

"What's your name, idiot?" I roll my eyes.

"The name's Hikaru." He then walks around the rock.

I try following but as I look around its like he's gone, not anywhere to be found.

Nanami's POV:

"We forgot the water guns and water balloons in the car..." Mizuki pouts.

"Ugh but we parked that thing all the way back at the boardwalk." Kei rolls her eyes.

"Who wants to go get it?" Ami sighs.

"I can go." Tomoe looks over us.

"Really? That would be great!!" I smile.

He walks over to me and smiles. The others continue to play in the water as Tomoe bends over to whisper in my ear.