Jealousy

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
                         12.Jealousy
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Nanami's POV:

"Nana-chan! Tomoe-kun! Wake up already today is school." Mizuki cheers.

I feel his finger poke at my face. I slap his hand away and open my eyes. Once I do I blush at the sight in front of me.

"You two were really tried last night huh?" Mizuki laughs and walks out the room.

Tomoe lays there sleeping in front of me, shirtless. His arms wrapped around me and my face to his chest. I look down at myself then look away blushing.

I'm in my short dark blue nightgown, but since when did I have the time to change?! And why into this?!

I look around the room to realize we were in Tomoe's room, on his bed. Mizuki walks back in and sighs.

"Come on! It's time to go." He pouts.

I try pulling away but Tomoe's tail wraps around my leg. Mizuki walks over to us, his face all flustered.

"Get up already!!" He grabs Tomoe by the hair and pulls him off of me and onto the cold floor.

"What the hell was that for?!" Tomoe shouts at him.

"I know you were awake. But no you just wanted to stay in bed with Nana-chan longer!" Mizuki shouts back.

"It's not like we did anything! Right?!" I look back and forth at them.

"No. Don't worry." Tomoe sighs.

"Okay good." I sigh in relief.

"That's not important right now! Nana-chan how can you just allow him to be all over you like that?!" Mizuki cries out.

"Because we are dating. Idiot snake!" Tomoe gets up and rubs his head.

"S-since when...?!" Mizuki lowers his head.

"Since Christmas... I'm sorry we didn't tell you Mizuki." I look at him.

"I'm... Going now. We have school." Mizuki runs out of the room.

"What was that all about?" I look over at Tomoe.

"I don't know. Maybe he's jealous cause I won your heart after all." Tomoe laughs.

Poor Mizuki. I hope he's alright.

~~
Later On:
~~

Mizuki's POV:
Schools over! And the best way to go is hanging out with Nana-chan!

"So Mizuki, what do you suppose we go do?" Nanami giggles.

"Let's go get ice cream!" I smile.

This is great. Tomoe's fan girls are keeping him busy so he won't notice us leaving the class. Sometimes those girls are miracle workers!

"Okay then." She smiles back.

We leave the class and head downstairs. We go to the shoe lockers to change shoes then we head out of the school building.

We head into town and into our favorite ice cream place. Once there we order and get our frozen goodness.

"So Nana-chan..." My voice trails off.