Is This A Date?!

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
4.Is This A Date?!
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Nanami's POV:
A couple of days has pasted since the snow storm. Tomoe and I seem like we were getting closer to each other but... Ever since that kiss...

I shake my head trying to get the thoughts out of my mind. I open my curtains to let the bright morning sun come into the room.

"Nanami?" Tomoe slides my room doors open and walks in.

"What is it?" I turn around and look at

"I was thinking about heading out... Want to go with me?" Tomoe walks in and sits down next to me on my bed.

"Where are we going?" I sigh.

"To the amusement park." Tomoe smiles.

"Huh?" I look at him confused.

"It would be nice to go and enjoy the nice weather. Sun is good for the human body is it not?" He sighs.

~~~
Later That Day:
~~~

"This roller coaster again?!" I shout as the rollar coaster goes downhill.

Tomoe laughs as me along as everyone on the ride scream for our life's.

"This is fun!" He continues laughing.

The two pig tails I had put my hair in becomes lose and my hair flows along with the rushing air.

After what seemed like forever the ride finally came to a stop. As everyone started to get off Tomoe offered his hand to help me up.

"Come on." He sighs.

I grab his hand as he lifts me from the seat. I look away blushing as we walk towards another ride. We start walking over to the tea cups and wait in line.

"Come on humans! This line is too long to wait in..." Tomoe looks down the long line of people.

Tomoe's POV:

"Don't worry Tomoe. We will get our turn soon..." Nanami giggles.

"I hate waiting in lines, it's annoying." I pout looking at her.

She sighs brushing the dust off her red dress. The dress swings at her knees as she turns to look over to me. Her hair going up and down in the wind following behind her.

Her chocolate brown eyes staring into mine as she holds her small black purse in one hand. Her face blushed as if she was embarrassed about something.

I blush myself looking at her. Why does she have to look so cute?! Those innocent eyes looking right into mine.

"Nanami are you okay?" I look from her eyes to the blush on her cheeks.

Her eyes seemed to have wondered behind me as her cheeks grew an even darker red. I look behind to see what she was looking at when I feel a hand to my face forcing me back.