Chapter 51

MAKE SURE TO READ A/N AT THE END ITS IMPORTANT: )

RAW

"Have you spoken to Hunter about what happened last week?" Renee asked as I stood with her on set as I had nowhere else to be until the Miz TV segment with Team Bella.

Dean was off for the night, why?

I am not sure.

He was pretty annoyed by it and concerned but the only obstacle now would be Ric Flair who was not a threat for me at all.

"No, I am sure they knew about it. I don't even know why they flipped and want to make my life a living hell."

I groaned as one day Hunter was like a big brother caring for me making sure I was okay and the next..

I guess that time he had graciously offered to give me sometime off ?

He had actually wanted me off TV so that Charlotte could get more time on it.

"What I think is , is that they are family... I mean he was a groomsman at Ric Flair's wedding or whatever so that should say something and now that he has power ... Maybe he doesn't even want to do it. I don't know I just think you need to speak to him about it."

I was about to respond when I saw a figure appear behind her.

"Oh I wouldn't advise your best friend to do that Renee because my husband won't be here for awhile

"Oh I wouldn't advise your best friend to do that Renee because my husband won't be here for awhile.. I am in charge . And we are not ANTI- Nikki Bella.
You are our champion. I know we haven't seen eye to eye over these last couple of months but I was merely testing you as champion, its good to be tested. Keeps you grounded you know?"

"I guess" I smiled as I just wanted her to leave and that she did causing both Renee and I to let out a sigh .

She was acting super nice over this last week and with her I had to be careful.

"I don't think we should speak at work about this I have a bad feeling we , or rather I am going to pay for it" I shook my head.

***

"So last week we saw the debut of The Ambrose Asylum being disrupted by The Flair's and his guest the WWE Women's Champion Nikki Bella being attacked from behind so tonight I would like to welcome my guests Charlotte and Ric Flair!"

"So last week we saw the debut of The  Ambrose Asylum being disrupted by The Flair's and his guest the WWE Women's Champion Nikki Bella being attacked from behind so tonight I would like to welcome my guests Charlotte and Ric Flair!"