Chapter 22

So I know I said I would be updating Thursday , but I had a short day at campus..

So here you go :)

Oh I listened to this song during the last half of this chapter :

A Great Big World - Say something

"Nicole what the hell is going on?" I heard Dean as he shut the door behind us.

Renee frowned as she came out of the bathroom seeing Dean's face as well as mine.

"What happened? No onion rings?"

Oh I wish it was simply that...

"Brock Lesnar was just here going off on her and when I try to fucking get her away from him he says she has to choose..."

Her eyes widened as I stared at her for some sort of help.

"Like who does he think he is thinking she would actually want to go with him. I fucking told you that guy.. I suspected something and now he has become obsessed with you"

Dean's voice boomed as I could see how pissed he was but he had the wrong idea.

"Mox you.." Renee tried to help me I guess but he cut her off.

"He hit the fucking wall out there, he most likely would have..."

"He wasn't going to hit me Dean.." I stated loudly.

"He was angry Nicole..." He turned to face me and I sighed.

"Yes he was angry but he wouldn't hurt me, he was angry because he wants to be with me"

"That's what I just said and..."

"And I want to be with him.." I whispered.

"What?"

I sat down on the couch and I heard Renee.

"They have a sort of relationship Mox... And obviously he thinks you guys are dating and.. "

"Wait ... You and Brock?" He raised his eyebrow and his expression was unreadable.

"Well..." I began but he cut me off.

"And you knew?" He turned to face Renee and she shrugged.

"Guilty.."

"Are you kidding me? Why would you guys keep this from me? Three musketeers rules is what?"

He glanced between us and we glanced at each other.

On our first vacation together, Dean had been bored and felt like annoying us and came up with 'rules' for us to stick to. There were only three which Renee and I had clearly forgotten.