Chapter 42

Trying to get to Wrestlemania quicker in here hence weekend updates; )

As this one and my other Brock fanfic is a bit behind I guess: /

"You know if people didn't know who you were they would most likely think you were my bodyguard"

I rolled my eyes as we entered the arena.

Brock was being a gentleman by having my bag which had my dress and heels in over his shoulder.

Considering it was Louis Vuitton I knew he was pretty concerned about my back if he didn't mind being seen with it.

"I hope you don't let all your bodyguards make it hard for you to walk" he whispered into my ear before walking ahead.

"Brocky!" I gasped and His head snapped to me.

"You know I hate that name.." he whispered.

"You can be my Brocky and I'll be your Barbie" he rolled his eyes but waited for me to catch up and draped his arm over me.

"You not wrestling tonight?"

"No just a backstage interview"

He nodded.

"You are very affectionate tonight Brocky" I teased as I kissed his hand which hung over me.

"Because I'm not working Nicole.. "

"Let's go to the set I have to answer fan questions before I get ready for the interview" I pulled him as my arm was wrapped around him but he stood firm and considering he was almost 300 pounds if he didn't want to move?

He wouldn't.

"Seriously do you remember what happened last week?"

He sighed referring to his encounter with a small fan which I found hilarious.

I laughed, " No Beast its online questions so its basically just me you and the cameraman."

I whispered into his lips as the hallways were still empty due to it being a few hours before the show began .

"Honestly I don't know how you are the father of two kids sometimes with your childish tendencies.."

I gave him a brief kiss and smiled.

"I can go Beast right now if you want Barbie.."

He whispered and I immediately moved away from him as the last thing I needed was that. Walking to fast was already too much for me.

I was definitely not up for a trip to Beast City...

"Come on slow poke!" I called back.

"Hey Nikki... Oh hi Brock " Byron shook his hand and then turned to me again.

"So you can just sit over there on that chair and I'll read out the questions and you write it on here. You don't have to speak. "