Chapter 20

FASTLANE

"You are confusing me Nikki I thought you said you were going to tell him today?" Renee frowned as we stood backstage.

"Well I changed my mind..." I shrugged but she let it go as she knew I would tell her my reasons soon enough.

"You didn't let me know how your mom's went?"

Because I didn't want to relive their betrayal..

"I'll tell you later " I sighed as the camera guy came into view and we got into position.

"Nikki how do you feel about the championship match being moved from Wrestlemania to tonight ?"

"Its obvious Charlotte is jealous of me ; she is jealous of me becoming the longest reigning divas champion of all time and she thinks she'll beat me tonight breaking my winning streak as champion but even if she does, which I am not saying she will.. She will never be Nikki Bella and she won't even get near to my reigning record because while she is running on her father's legacy I am creating my own and I would win it back soon enough either way if she happened to get lucky.."

I shrugged.

"But honestly its more than that she is clearly afraid of me.. Charlotte knows I would beat her in a fair fight. That's why she brings along daddy dearest to help her cheat just like he did back in the good ol.."

I shook my head as I saw her coming up to me clearly done with Brock.

"Oh right on que.."

"What was that Nikki? Let's clear up a few things sweetheart...I'm not scared of you and I'm definitely not jealous of you"

She stared me down and I rolled my eyes.

"But enough about me let's talk about you, aren't you excited. You're about to be the woman who almost became the longest reigning divas champ"

I laughed as I looked around and then focused on her, "Oh Charlotte , all these games you are playing, that little stunt earlier ? I don't care about it...if you think that you can stop me from making history you are delusional"

"Nikki call me whatever you like but after tonight its going to be champion to you... Woooooooo"

She walked away and I wanted to smash her face but I would wait...

"Cut!"

"Let's head to the cafeteria, your boyfriend is most likely still there" she teased .

"I'm not telling you here about my decision Ren"

"I know but you need to eat and I need to know what happened earlier with you and Charlotte"

We walked into the cafeteria and I saw Dean in the corner with his feet up on some table throwing popcorn up in the air moving his head trying to catch it into his mouth.

He loved his popcorn...

"Remind me why we are dating him?" I asked and he must've heard as he smiled as we neared him.