Chapter 7

RAW 2 WEEKS BEFORE FAST LANE

"Do I seriously have to do this?" I groaned as HHH stood in front of me.

"Please.. no one else has the image to do it Nikki"

"Fine!" I walked out of my locker room.

"I owe you!" I heard him shout after me as I made my way to the Gorilla.

My music filled the arena and I stepped out and saw the four men in the ring staring at me as I slowly made my way to the ring.

As I walked on the apron , Paul sat down on the second rope for me and I could feel Brock briefly staring at me as I bent down to climb in

The confusion on all their faces was evident as Stephanie was meant to be doing this but well she couldn't make it in time.

"Welcome to the contract signing for the Triple Threat match at Fastlane to qualify for the main event at Wrestlemania!"

The crowd cheered and I smiled brightly even though I was so pissed on the inside.

I opened the contract and handed the pen to Dean and he said 'thank you' while smiling brightly at me.

I saw Brock simply staring at us and then look down at the table.

Roman handed me the pen and I then held it out for Brock but he looked back at Paul.

Paul seemed confused but eventually realized what his client wanted. He took the pen from my hand and handed it to Brock and I sighed as he didn't even want to touch me when I was meant to be upset..

"Thank you guys!" I smiled and began closing the contract as Paul started rambling about how dangerous Brock was and Dean should take advice from Roman.

Brock glanced over at me and I stared blankly at him and he then turned his attention to Dean.

He gestured for Dean to come at him as the Suplex City chants began and he was now in a good mood or appeared to be.

Dean walked around the table as I moved into the corner. I saw Paul leave the ring, as Dean was close to him. He spoke to him so that only Brock could hear him and well me.

"Don't you think my girlfriend looks fucking hot tonight? After I destroy you now I'll probably go to her locker and we'll do some cele..."

Dean got cut off as Brock had enough and I exited the ring as he threw Dean onto the announce table.